Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Video] [India] Young Married woman giving Handjob to roadside old fruit seller infront of her kid, then walks away without paying money.

I knew it . Many curry fags didn't believe when i said that blackpill was applicable in Curryland as much as in USA . " Bru muh indun ladies are traditional, they wud never do so " :soy: - Fuck you curry bluepilled fags , i have firsthand experience of the fact that each day currywhores are cuckin their males left and right with Chadpreets...and i live in a small urban area, i can't even imagine thr scenario in the metros ..jfl its over for curries

I knew it . Many curry fags didn't believe when i said that blackpill was applicable in Curryland as much as in USA . " Bru muh indun ladies are traditional, they wud never do so " :soy: - Fuck you curry bluepilled fags , i have firsthand experience of the fact that each day currywhores are cuckin their males left and right with Chadpreets...and i live in a small urban area, i can't even imagine thr scenario in the metros ..jfl its over for curries

It was over for curries before it even began

That was her way of paying, jfl at anyone who thinks sex is a big deal for foids and that foids become traumatised by it and that foids consider sexual acts a cheating.

Stone her (in minecraft)

ladies of the night getting their food

That was her way of paying, jfl at anyone who thinks sex is a big deal for foids and that foids become traumatised by it and that foids consider sexual acts a cheating.
She did in front of the kids..these currywhoree are horny pieces of trash :feelsree::reeeeee:

"women on asia are more loyal" copers on ropewatch rn

Looks uncomfortable. How do you coom from that?

Giving a hand job to avoid paying a max of $5, JFL

The blackpill is equally applicable and pretty much the same everywhere. There might be some small differences to it between different countries or cultures, but it's still true no matter what. There are no "traditional" women who would never do stuff like this anywhere except in the minds of the tradcuck simps worshipping them. Female nature is the same everywhere, just as human nature in general is the same everywhere.

"women on asia are more loyal" copers on ropewatch rn

Average trad curry wife

So you escape inceldom by selling fruit

Nothing new. Poorer women regardless of country are easier and looser in general and more likely to whore around. And a few of them do sexual favors for random men occasionally and a few of the immoral or mentally ill ones actually become sex workers.