Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity The Epic Saga of the Doctor and the Prisoner

sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
This is a rabbit hole that every incel should know about, and it's literally unfolding in real lime. Holy shit. It's been a blast researching this case.

Our story today takes us to South Africa. There, a young woman named Nandipha Magudumana proved herself to be nothing short of academically excellent. As a black woman, she managed to become a surgeon and open her own cosmetic practice before 30. As if that isn't enough, she is also a model. I'm not done yet. She is also married with two children. All in all, a boss girl and you'll be lucky to come across such an individual in your lifetime.

Her life is one you can only dream of. She drives Ferraris and Porshes. Owns multiple mansions. Every luxury you can think of.

View: https://twitter.com/pmcafrica/status/1646502467855695872

So why am I writing this post? Because she was arrested this week with the following charges:

• Corruption
  • Assisting a prisoner to escape
  • Harboring a fugitive
  • Defeating the ends of justice
  • Insurance fraud
  • Violation of a body
  • Murder
How the fuck did we get to this point? To better understand, we need to discuss a man named Thabo Bester.

Thabo Bester
Born when a currycel raped a sheboon, Thabo Bester dropped out of school in the 5th grade, lived on the street, and made his money through crime. His entire life he has been in and out of prison. Somehow, he met Nandipha while she was in university. At this point, she was already a millionaire entrepreneur while becoming a doctor. The pair dated. I'll repeat that. The brilliant doctor entrepreneur model dated an illiterate career criminal.

Thabo decides to prowl Facebook, because of course fucking a model is not enough for the once-homeless criminal. He rapes many women, earning him the nickname "Facebook rapist". After murdering a woman, he is arrested and sentenced to life in prison. Being a manipulative psychopath, he is able to continue running scams in prison, and he ends up not even wearing prison overalls.

View: https://twitter.com/AdvoBarryRoux/status/1646898592735453186

His scams become so elaborate that he makes HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS. There is a hilarious video of him having a remote conference call with a group of socialites singing him happy birthday, and calling him his fake name, as he sits in prison.

View: https://twitter.com/maetsebane/status/1646704614920667136

Bonnie and Clyde
Back to the doctor boss girl. She has everything in life, including a husband. So what does she do? Visit a murderer rapist in prison and rekindle an old flame of course! She begins aiding him in his scams, and eventually the two hatch a scheme to get him out of prison. It is not yet known precisely how things went down, but she managed to get a hold of three corpses, and one was smuggled into the prison. Thabo was smuggled by paid off wardens out of the prison, and the corpse was burned. It was then claimed he committed suicide via self-immolation. The other two bodies were discarded in a river.

For a while, it worked, and the two lived together in a mansion. She fucking left her husband and kids to live with a rapist murderer. A year later, a snooping journalist began putting the pieces together and realized Thabo had escaped from prison. The two flee, and they are caught in Tanzania, using fake passports and trying on fake identities.

Her father knew about it so the old man is being charged with all the same charges as well despite not being part of this crap.

The Fallout
The doctor:

• threw away her medical career
  • multiple businesses
  • millions of her own money
  • social status and respect
  • freedom
  • her father's freedom
  • her husband and children
All for a man who didn't study past 5th grade and is a convicted rapist murderer.

The Moral of the Story
What the fuck can we do? Even the most intelligent women prove the blackpill. What personality did he use on her? His murderer rapist one? It's obvious he dark triad/looksmaxxed his way to her. If it works on an arguably top 10% intelligence high functioning female, what about the rest of the female population? It's over. It's beyond over.

If you don't mog this guy in looks and dark triad traits, it's over. If you don't have at least 3 dead bodies by 30 no foid is going to fuck you.

This is a rabbit hole that every incel should know about, and it's literally unfolding in real lime. Holy shit. It's been a blast researching this case.

Our story today takes us to South Africa. There, a young woman named Nandipha Magudumana proved herself to be nothing short of academically excellent. As a black woman, she managed to become a surgeon and open her own cosmetic practice before 30. As if that isn't enough, she is also a model. I'm not done yet. She is also married with two children. All in all, a boss girl and you'll be lucky to come across such an individual in your lifetime.

View attachment 738254
View attachment 738272

Her life is one you can only dream of. She drives Ferraris and Porshes. Owns multiple mansions. Every luxury you can think of.

View attachment 738258

View: https://twitter.com/pmcafrica/status/1646502467855695872

So why am I writing this post? Because she was arrested this week with the following charges:

• Corruption
  • Assisting a prisoner to escape
  • Harboring a fugitive
  • Defeating the ends of justice
  • Insurance fraud
  • Violation of a body
  • Murder
How the fuck did we get to this point? To better understand, we need to discuss a man named Thabo Bester.

Thabo Bester
Born when a currycel raped a sheboon, Thabo Bester dropped out of school in the 5th grade, lived on the street, and made his money through crime. His entire life he has been in and out of prison. Somehow, he met Nandipha while she was in university. At this point, she was already a millionaire entrepreneur while becoming a doctor. The pair dated. I'll repeat that. The brilliant doctor entrepreneur model dated an illiterate career criminal.

Thabo decides to prowl Facebook, because of course fucking a model is not enough for the once-homeless criminal. He rapes many women, earning him the nickname "Facebook rapist". After murdering a woman, he is arrested and sentenced to life in prison. Being a manipulative psychopath, he is able to continue running scams in prison, and he ends up not even wearing prison overalls.

View: https://twitter.com/AdvoBarryRoux/status/1646898592735453186

His scams become so elaborate that he makes HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS. There is a hilarious video of him having a remote conference call with a group of socialites singing him happy birthday, and calling him his fake name, as he sits in prison.

View: https://twitter.com/maetsebane/status/1646704614920667136

View attachment 738275

Bonnie and Clyde
Back to the doctor boss girl. She has everything in life, including a husband. So what does she do? Visit a murderer rapist in prison and rekindle an old flame of course! She begins aiding him in his scams, and eventually the two hatch a scheme to get him out of prison. It is not yet known precisely how things went down, but she managed to get a hold of three corpses, and one was smuggled into the prison. Thabo was smuggled by paid off wardens out of the prison, and the corpse was burned. It was then claimed he committed suicide via self-immolation. The other two bodies were discarded in a river.

For a while, it worked, and the two lived together in a mansion. She fucking left her husband and kids to live with a rapist murderer. A year later, a snooping journalist began putting the pieces together and realized Thabo had escaped from prison. The two flee, and they are caught in Tanzania, using fake passports and trying on fake identities.

View attachment 738294

Her father knew about it so the old man is being charged with all the same charges as well despite not being part of this crap.

The Sympathy
The doctor:

• threw away her medical career
  • multiple businesses
  • millions of her own money
  • social status and respect
  • freedom
  • her father's freedom
  • her husband and children
All for a man who didn't study past 5th grade and is a convicted rapist murderer.

The Moral of the Story
What the fuck can we do? Even the most intelligent women prove the blackpill. What personality did he use on her? His murderer rapist one? It's obvious he dark triad/looksmaxxed his way to her. If it works on an arguably top 10% intelligence high functioning female, what about the rest of the female population? It's over. It's beyond over.

If you don't mog this guy in looks and dark triad traits, it's over. If you don't have at least 3 dead bodies by 30 no foid is going to fuck you.

Wasted resources on a hole, Women should never had rights in the first place!

I dont care what people have to be honest, I just want them dead at this point

Sheboon chooses attractive man over everything else she could possibly have had in her life, incredibly surprising to me. Though she looks somewhat mixed, probably white blood. :ping:

Pure insanity but standard toilet behavior.

Even the most intelligent woman in the world will become a slobbering moron when the guy that makes her cunt gush is in front of her, the rational part shuts off & instinct takes over. Same thing with guys thinking with their dick.

Stupid whore, under apartheid Thabo Bester would have never been born (it was illegal for curries and blacks to have sex with each other during apartheid)
I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

cliffnotes

fucking dumb bitch. Going through her facebook is insane. She's crazy successful. imagine throwing away all this for a rapist murderer

look at this shit. fucking opened her own medical practice before 30. I didn't even know that was possible. And that's just one of her many businesses. WHY?! She could have had a decent man. She did! She was literally married to a doctor, but she wanted a rapist instead! Holy fucking blackpill.

Maybe that rapist had a big dick or other features. Probably could provide animalistic sex to her.

Maybe that rapist had a big dick or other features. Probably could provide animalistic sex to her.
Yeah, he must have that "heavy" dick that makes women of African origin go crazy and put up with antisocial traits, God it's over for me!