Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [VIDEO] Grotesque autistic subhuman accosted for sexual chat with child decoy

Jesus christ, 100% of this forum mogs this guy. Real life quasimodo.
:lul::lul::lul:. But its this is fucked up since he seems to have mental issues

The spartans were right and babies like this should have been thrown off a cliff. It may sound cruel, but what is crueler - a quick painless death, or living your entire life like the guy in the video. Physically deformed, mentally deformed, probably reliant on parents or halfway house type lodging. His parents and relatives should also be forbidden from reproducing for spawning such a creature.
so true

It's disgusting how they want him to answer if talking to a 14 year old is wrong. Why would it be? It's just talking, not "drag her into an alley and rape her".

These fucking vigelantes. You guys are the only people I know who sees that these guys are just horrible twats who target the most pathetic, mentally feeble members of society, ensnare them and try to push them to suicide. There's another guy , stinson Hunter who does this whole thing, thinks he's holier than thou, all these foids praise him. He catfish's the saddest people, who are most likely starving for human contact, seduces them then humiliates them for YouTube. Claims he's doing something righteous. Doesn't care he pushed someone to suicide.

And this guy has beaten women and performed arson on a school.

But the thing that irritated me most about him is that he claims to be a 10 out of 10. Who judges then wrecks the lives of 2 out of 10s.

I hate these 'pedo hunters'. They take advantage of gullible, below average men that NEVER get any attention from women. Then suddenly this attractive teen is wanting to talk to them. This situation where a teen would start talking to them would never happen on the internet or irl, which is why these 'muh pedo hunter' experiments are pointless and sadistic. The pictures they use to bate these men are of women over the age of 18 also..

I really believe these normans just use this to take their wagecuck anger out on some random person, almost like a modern day witch hunt. And these men have simply become their emotional punchbag.
Fucking this. And this is also why I hate hypocritical incel guys who white knight against pedos too, like @Virgin0Powers and @commander_zoidberg and @doktordoom

This guy just wants love from SOMEONE and instead he gets bullied by psychos who lured him in with a loving woman and then fucked him out in public.

These "pedo hunters" are just psychos who get off on humiliating people under the cloak of "protecting kids."

I hate these normal faggots bullying mentally ill people they should kill themselves.

Just watched this again, I can't get over how subhuman that eye area is. He looks like an angry caveman rapist/serial killer.

His whole face looks severely swollen....but you can tell that's just how he naturally looks.

I honestly think everyone here mogs him.

this is so fucked up:feelsrope:

Damn son, this is all kinds of fucked up

Comparing myself to him is lifefuel since I'm much better off physically yet I can relate to the pain since I'm incel

Fucking this. And this is also why I hate hypocritical incel guys who white knight against pedos too, like @Virgin0Powers and @commander_zoidberg and @doktordoom

bro don't tag me.. on my dead homies you aint with it dog. ... WHY am a i a hypocrite? just cuz i dont wanna dudes fucking kids? JFL the JBpill is just another cope

bro don't tag me.. on my dead homies you aint with it dog. ... WHY am a i a hypocrite? just cuz i dont wanna dudes fucking kids? JFL the JBpill is just another cope
Hypocrite because you back the feminist notion that sex with an older man is creepy. You can't be incel and support this. Additionally, it is stupid to virtue signal to cucks who hate your guts so I consider that backstabbing.

Hypocrite because you back the feminist notion that sex with an older man is creepy. You can't be incel and support this. Additionally, it is stupid to virtue signal to cucks who hate your guts so I consider that backstabbing.

kid, any adult having sex with kids is wrong. even older women with younder dudes. sorry brah but JB is wrong and you know it. COPE

kid, any adult having sex with kids is wrong. even older women with younder dudes. sorry brah but JB is wrong and you know it. COPE
No it isn't wrong, I don't accept dogmas.

If you had a 14 year old daughter and 24 year old chad wanted to smash would you support this? i wouldn't
That's a stupid hypothetical since having children is not my reality and the reason why IDGAF about their well-being since they DGAF about incel problems. That's my fucking point, white knight cuck. Also, I would rather be a popular kid that gets diddled with (a form of flattery) than a bullied kid who didn't experience this so fuck people who make it sound like sex with children is the absolute worst thing that can happen in the world. If they cared about child welfare so much then the bullying of ugly boys should be as shocking as paedophilia if not more.

I thought this has something to do with our @Grotesque

That's a stupid hypothetical since having children is not my reality and the reason why IDGAF about their well-being since they DGAF about incel problems. That's my fucking point, white knight cuck. Also, I would rather be a popular kid that gets diddled with (a form of flattery) than a bullied kid who didn't experience this so fuck people who make it sound like sex with children is the absolute worst thing that can happen in the world. If they cared about child welfare so much then the bullying of ugly boys should be as shocking as paedophilia if not more.

ok just imagine you had a daughter that looks like you. answer my question would you let a 24 year old chad fuck you 14 year old daughter? just imagine it. would you? i definitely wouldn't.

the JBpill is just a cope tbh

ok just imagine you had a daughter that looks like you. answer my question would you let a 24 year old chad fuck you 14 year old daughter? just imagine it. would you? i definitely wouldn't.

the JBpill is just a cope tbh
Yes why not if it means I live in a world where another man lets me have his daughter. That's how it was supposed to work, not this discovering themselves with teenage chads BS they go through now.

Yes why not if it means I live in a world where another man lets me have his daughter. That's how it was supposed to work, not this discovering themselves with teenage chads BS they go through now.

damn. well at least you are honest. tbh i still woulnd't support it

Man this was hard to watch

I always laugh at how old people think 14 year old/young girls talk. Girls have already done every sex position and done bdsm with some orgies added in by this age now.

Child abuse is and always will be the most repugnant of all sin. I get the impression however this desperate mongoloid would be delighted just to have any sort of human affection pointed his way — if you look through most of these pedo hunter videos its the same routine: a fat, balding grotesque subhuman who has given into disbelief that someone wants to fuck them. Blackest of pills.

The guy with the camera is a bully. I honestly hope he gets killed. Society is better off without bullies.

In my eyes bullies are equally bad as paedos.

Anyone up for brigading Stimson hunter?

Honestly he does not look that bad, it just looks like he is making an angry frowning face. He is definitely below average but not a 0/10 or grotesque subhuman.

Honestly he does not look that bad, it just looks like he is making an angry frowning face. He is definitely below average but not a 0/10 or grotesque subhuman.

kobev.gif

This guy is fucked six ways from Sunday.

To hell with these virtue signalling cunts. The guy is just lonely.

Have IncelTears ever discussed this? I doubt it because "look after your appearance" or "just relax around women" simply won't cut it.

Yes, he's far uglier than me. Which is never a compliment I'd throw around lightly.

I always laugh at how old people think 14 year old/young girls talk. Girls have already done every sex position and done bdsm with some orgies added in by this age now.

They always refer to them as "innocent children" in them videos

FUCK, my heart sunk when I saw him, a legit truest of the truest, even hamlossus mogs him by 0.5 points.. just fuck... I feel so bad... :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

hehehe
I thought it was our Grotesque.
this.

they even leaked his address lul

Last edited:
Femoids are responsible for people who become pedophiles

FUCK, my heart sunk when I saw him, a legit truest of the truest, even hamlossus mogs him by 0.5 points.. just fuck... I feel so bad... :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

this.

they even leaked his address lul

View attachment 22501
"Soul survivors" some kind of militia group I guess.

‘Pedo hunters’ should kill themselves asap. Them low IQ retards usually go after meme tier ‘pedos’.

What being low inhib and bluepilled does to a mfer

If he was a pedo Chad, single moms would be gladly offering him their daughters as well as themselves and no one would report. But being that ugly, he was one wrong word away from jail even if he had no unacceptable interests at all.

Skip to 14:00 "Look — I suffer from loneliness, alright?"

There's as much cringe here as there is a black pill — this autist must have thought he had hit the lotto when someone agreed to have sex with him. He got so desperate that he would literally risk a jail sentence and harming children because of how twisted and sick his own illness mutated, compounded with loneliness.

It's the same thing in every one of these videos: fat, beta, incel losers desperate for a human connection.

Tbf, most girls past 13 are complete sluts. Why not fuck them? it's not like they are saving their virginity for anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back