Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [VIDEO] Grotesque autistic subhuman accosted for sexual chat with child decoy

Kimble

Kimble

Greycel

Skip to 14:00 "Look — I suffer from loneliness, alright?"

There's as much cringe here as there is a black pill — this autist must have thought he had hit the lotto when someone agreed to have sex with him. He got so desperate that he would literally risk a jail sentence and harming children because of how twisted and sick his own illness mutated, compounded with loneliness.

It's the same thing in every one of these videos: fat, beta, incel losers desperate for a human connection.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-06-02 at 21.19.31.png
    Screen Shot 2018-06-02 at 21.19.31.png
    98.7 KB · Views: 929
This is just fucking ANGER INDUCING (I dont support his actions, but being ugly does fuck a man up to this point). I WANT TO SEE CUCK TEARS DEFEND THE FACT THAT IF HE WAS GOOD LOOKING; HED BE STILL A MAN INSANE BY DESOLATION

Okay, there's someone far more grotesque than me.

How can they badger that little troll?

hehehe
I thought it was our Grotesque.

So many of these "pedos" really just seem to be lonely guys who will jump at any chance to get female contact.

Just a friendly reminder that all ugly males rape while chad just plays rough

GIVE PEOPLE LIKE HIM FREE PROSTITUTES ONCE A MONTH OR SOMETHING. FUCK.

Imagine getting that desperate..

This guy makes grotesque look like chad

He looks and acts mentally ill. Lol why bully the mentally ill?

hehehe
I thought it was our Grotesque.

Same here, I nearly had an aneurysm.

But holy fuck this guy is like a 0/10. Completely bald (besides that little bit of peach fuzz on top), fucked up jaw, ultra low trust eyes due to caveman brow ridge.

Even dripping with autism, aspergers and an array of other crippling mental issues, you can tell he knows how unlucky he has been in the genetic lottery.

poor guy seems to have mental problems

this is proof normies are evil, let's be real this guy has ZERO chance of ever getting sex and you have normies baiting him with a fake profile, this guy isn't a pedo, he is just lonely and desperate

That guy is a legit -5/10, imagine his life ffs

I feel bad for him, everyone here is not as ugly as this guy so we cannot judge his pain.

humans were a mistake

Jesus christ, 100% of this forum mogs this guy. Real life quasimodo.

ok, after seeing this guy, i think all my problems have been completely deleted by my mind, jesus fucking christ.

Even dripping with autism, aspergers and an array of other crippling mental issues, you can tell he knows how unlucky he has been in the genetic lottery.
this is another level of unlucky, jesus this is kinda lifefuel for me cause i know it couldve always been worse

"I JUST TALK TO ANYBODY WHO SHOWS FRIENDLINESS TO ME"

The normies who do and support this are scum.

have we found our new leader, saint gingercel

This guy should be murdered, going out with a shoe so ugly like that.

"Incels blame the other 6999999999 on planet earth rather than themselves for their loneliness."
Yes, normies, it is the world that is in fault, not him. Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you.

Damn. Going through life like that must be hell

The guy with the camera is a bully. I honestly hope he gets killed. Society is better off without bullies.

I wish I could cure this, why have you done this to us god? Why have you sent us here to suffer, what have we done to deserve this? I might end up suiciding earlier than I've antispated.

Takes me back to the Animatrix when the robot says "I'm real!"

00:45

He would look better with some workouts, getting rid of the manboobs, fixing his teeth and smiling more.

Giving that, the video confrontation was unnecessary. Just call in the Police if you have to, but the video was reminiscent of anti-autistic junior high pranks.

Yeah that hit me right in the heart. I think he was being real, but sure thing why not take a video of him and post it for the whole world to see. Like He didn´t have it hard enough to begin with. I truly HATE these YouTube "pedo-hunters"

That guy is repellant lol but why did the cameraman have to record all the original three minutes in which he’s just walking?

Holy fuck. It's over for this subhuman

Poor dude would probably agree to meet up and have sex with an 80 year old. I bet hes not a pedo, hes just desperate :(
The saddest thing is that people can now openly bully this guy because hes a 'pedo' for them :feelsbadman::feelsrope:

This guy deserves assisted suicide tbh

What's the story with making fun of autists here? Should we not all be on one team?

I hate these 'pedo hunters'. They take advantage of gullible, below average men that NEVER get any attention from women. Then suddenly this attractive teen is wanting to talk to them. This situation where a teen would start talking to them would never happen on the internet or irl, which is why these 'muh pedo hunter' experiments are pointless and sadistic. The pictures they use to bate these men are of women over the age of 18 also..

I really believe these normans just use this to take their wagecuck anger out on some random person, almost like a modern day witch hunt. And these men have simply become their emotional punchbag.

Last edited:
Poor dude would probably agree to meet up and have sex with an 80 year old. I bet hes not a pedo, hes just desperate :(
The saddest thing is that people can now openly bully this guy because hes a 'pedo' for them :feelsbadman::feelsrope:

I hate these 'pedo hunters'. They take advantage of gullible, below average men that NEVER get any attention from women. Then suddenly this attractive teen is wanting to talk to them. This situation where a teen would start talking to them would never happen on the internet or irl, which is why these 'muh pedo hunter' experiments are pointless and sadistic. The pictures they use to bate these men are of women over the age of 18 also..

I really believe these normans just use this to take out their wagecuck anger out on some random person, almost like a modern day witch hunt. And these men have simply become their emotional punchbag.
I totally agree.
A bunch of sub5 men trying to feel better about themselves and their shitty lifes.

I really believe these normans just use this to take their wagecuck anger out on some random person, almost like a modern day witch hunt. And these men have simply become their emotional punchbag.

That's basically what it is, with an unholy combination with peoples parental instincts.

The spartans were right and babies like this should have been thrown off a cliff. It may sound cruel, but what is crueler - a quick painless death, or living your entire life like the guy in the video. Physically deformed, mentally deformed, probably reliant on parents or halfway house type lodging. His parents and relatives should also be forbidden from reproducing for spawning such a creature.

So many of these "pedos" really just seem to be lonely guys who will jump at any chance to get female contact.

"In criminal law, entrapment is a practice whereby a law enforcement agent induces a person to commit a criminal offence that the person would have otherwise been unlikely or unwilling to commit."

That's why I think these entrapment schemes are unjust. eg. Chris Hansen shit.

FIRST they snare a guy with a fake profile/account where *GASP* a woman actually wants to talk to you!

And not only does she want to talk to you, she talks to you properly and openly and with interest. If you're a guy who's unattractive, this is almost unheard of online. Most women will never talk to you properly. You're lucky if you get a one sentence reply for every 30-40 messages you send on a dating site.

So they build a connection with these guys and give them hope. Finally someone is interested. Then they typically spring it on the guy that she's 13-15 years old, which is a borderline age physically. Many girls that age are quite physically mature even if the law protects them for good reason. And the guys weight it mentally and make the wrong choice to still meet up.

But can you blame the guys that much? These almost certainly and almost universally aren't guys who are going out of their way to rape children. They're guys who got baited by a scam and manipulated with their loneliness, isolation, and desperation used against them. Almost all of these guys would never rape a child. They just got baited unnaturally into a situation where they could then be arrested or shamed.

Didn't watch the OP because I hate watching these sorts of things, as I think they're ethically wrong for all parties involved.

This is quite literally an mentally ill man, who needs help in every aspect of his life. Bullying him did not solve anything, the only thing he did bad was to not be self aware enough, so he could realize that a prime JB speaking to him would be too good to be true.

I'm reading the comments and nobody has any empathy for this poor genetic shit.

Normalfags really cannot relate to losers like us, at all.
"In criminal law, entrapment is a practice whereby a law enforcement agent induces a person to commit a criminal offence that the person would have otherwise been unlikely or unwilling to commit."

FIRST they snare a guy with a fake profile/account where *GASP* a woman actually wants to talk to you!

And not only does she want to talk to you, she talks to you properly and openly and with interest. If you're a guy who's unattractive, this is almost unheard of online. Most women will never talk to you properly. You're lucky if you get a one sentence reply for every 30-40 messages you send on a dating site.

So they build a connection with these guys and give them hope. Finally someone is interested. Then they typically spring it on the guy that she's 13-15 years old, which is a borderline age physically. Many girls that age are quite physically mature even if the law protects them for good reason. And the guys weight it mentally and make the wrong choice to still meet up.

But can you blame the guys that much? These almost certainly and almost universally aren't guys who are going out of their way to rape children. They're guys who got baited by a scam and manipulated with their loneliness, isolation, and desperation used against them. Almost all of these guys would never rape a child. They just got baited unnaturally into a situation where they could then be arrested or shamed.

Didn't watch the OP because I hate watching these sorts of things, as I think they're ethically wrong for all parties involved.
Not to defend Hansen/TCAP, but the decoy always states their age early in the conversation. After that is when it gets dodgy with entrapment. Also, the vast majority of "predators" are not incels. But, there are a few like Jeff Stacy wearing his cumshirt in public, and those are depressing.

the people recording deserve beheading

I am glad someone mentioned entrapment

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back