Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story [Video] Girl in the gym was "working out" by the window but got pissed off when I looked

I mean, what happened to being a decent a human being?
"Foids don't fuck me. So let me just disgustingly record them working out, and validate all the stereotypes depicting us as slimy sneaky creepy perverts"
What the fuck is wrong with you people?
We deserve the treatment we get..
LARPER OUT

I would not dare to even look at a female without DL.

Brutal but true. Imagine I lift a female and then take the bus... Although that happened once.

Why be considerate with normies? They never treat us well, we are not human beings for them. Also, these girls wear worse than sluts, do sensual pics for social media, have sex with all Chad's they can, really they are their toilets. So what's the problem with recording their public displayed arses? Fuck this shit

JFL. She wears skin tight leggings that show off her ass and a top that covers none of it then gets upset when heterosexual men look at it? Seems logical.

Man, I used to watch this guy all the time. The scenes with the Chinese people gambling cracked me up so much.

Hope nothing bad happened to him.

just get the barbell and fuck her to death with it in front of every one, you will be a hero in my eyes.

Most poorly shot video within the last 100 years

She should be jailed

Based, I have to resist the temptaion of filming foids in the gym sometimes

DA FUCK! LOW INHIB GOD! YOU REMIND ME OF SAINT HAMUDI.