Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story [Video] Girl in the gym was "working out" by the window but got pissed off when I looked

what is happening

what is happening

Volbanned
-
I walked by slowly the first time and made it obvious I was looking at her. I consistently turned my head to focus on her.

Then about ten minutes later I walked by again in the opposite direction while recording. I didn't expect to see her in the same spot.

I slowed down for a bit and almost stopped to keep looking at her but she already noticed me by then so I kept walking away.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

I'd love to just stand still by the window and look at a girl like she's a zoo animal. I won't be scared of her but I do fear her sending a gym cuck to come after me.

lowinhibs me across seven seas and mountains

I will also hit the gym today @Barnacle
Perhaps I will lift some females.

Low inhib god.

Why are whores surprised when heterosexual men look at them?

This guys autism is off the charts

We,need more video like that from based cels .

I barely could see her

I avert my eyes like a cuck whenever there is a foid in the gym, when foids are the ones who should be averting their eyes away from anyone who isn't their looksmatched property owner.

This guys autism is off the charts
You're definitely not one to speak, with your spamming of Hamlossus everywhere.

Aren't you rich? Toss some 100$ bills on her tits and ask for sex, it might work

I wish I could do that bro :forcedsmile:

Imagine being low inhib enough to actually go to a gym
You give people like us a bad DESERVED name. WTF is your problem? Recording people creepily against their will?
I swear you and people like you are the first reason we are hated. Not our uglyness, but our disgusting, creepy, scary, nature.
Lindsay Lohan Spits Out Drink

You give people like us a bad DESERVED name. WTF is your problem? Recording people creepily against their will?
I swear you and people like you are the first reason we are hated. Not our uglyness, but our disgusting, stalky, creepy, scary, nature.
Reminder that Chad can do this 24/7 and never be seen as creepy. Thoughts on that?

Based, thanks for the creepshots

I swear you and people like you are the first reason we are hated. Not our uglyness, but our disgusting, stalky, creepy, scary, nature.
Giphy

Lol as an incel walking by a woman, even if glass seperates the two of you, is “wrong”

Cringe and bluepilled moralcel.

I mean, what happened to being a decent a human being?
"Foids don't fuck me. So let me just disgustingly record them working out, and validate all the stereotypes depicting us as slimy sneaky creepy perverts"
What the fuck is wrong with you people?
We deserve the treatment we get..
Source

I like how she's wearing skin tight, tarty purple leggings and yet "adjusts them" in the 5th photo (or first photo in second row) when an incel looks.

That is a disrepectful non-verbal rejection she might as well given the middle finger and lip synched "fuck off subhuman this fine ass is for Chad only!"

She is hot though.

Jfl planet fitness. Prob not hot enough to work out at a gym where chads are present; but once she gets that fat ass she’s working so hard for, she’ll graduate to the gym where all the large high test brutes are

Reminder that Chad can do this 24/7 and never be seen as creepy. Thoughts on that?

If it was chad you know she would start twerking by the window.

Recording people creepily against their will?
He is just making a recording passing by an open window in a public place. You make it sound like he has a gun to her head and is raping her while he records. White knight get out!

How do you know she got pissed off exactly? I saw no sign...

"Foids don't fuck me. So let me just disgustingly record them working out, and validate all the stereotypes depicting us as slimy sneaky creepy perverts"
Stfu cuck

People like this point of view destroy it for all of us. I am %100 sure that it is not just our ugliness, but most of us behaving like a piece of shit.
White knight? I am a fucking frutrated 34 yo vidgin you idiot.But it doesn't mean make this behavior ok.
Omg fuck off faggot, go watch blacked.com to appease your screeching a little :feelsseriously:

People like this point of view destroy it for all of us. I am %100 sure that it is not just our ugliness, but most of us behaving like a piece of shit.
White knight? I am a fucking frutrated 34 yo vidgin you idiot.But it doesn't mean make this behavior ok.
Many Chads behave like a piece of shit and are NOT decent human beings, yet they slay 24/7. Thoughts?

I have creepshotted (recorded their asses and such, against their consent!) over 200 foids, and nobody here except you gives a shit about such behavior. Welcome to incels.co, hope you don't enjoy your stay and leave asap.

Nice infiltration u blue pilled cuck if u want to white knight random foids u see on here you will get banned quickly now gtfo and earn your "le nice guy points" somewhere else you are not blackpilled yet

Yeah your IT,buddy
Fuck of from our little site you FUCKING CUCK

Day of the Rope...soon

What if he was recording people eating in a dinner, and said he liked what they were eating. Would that still trigger you? Or do you follow the standard that women’s need to be protected from perverse eyes :soy: :soy:

Caution more triggering footage of a man recording.

I have done NOTHING against the rules you idiot. Having morals is not aginst the rules, nor it means you are not blackpilled. I am suffering way longer than you do probably. I do not need any "nice guy points". Certainly not fucking here. What would i gain, some one will find me here and fuck me? GTFO.
Yes you did you have spitted so much soy & bluepill to your comments you stupid moron read your own comments now you stupid le nice guy

Camera rape :soy:

I walked by slowly the first time and made it obvious I was looking at her. I consistently turned my head to focus on her.

Then about ten minutes later I walked by again in the opposite direction while recording. I didn't expect to see her in the same spot.

View attachment 182235

I slowed down for a bit and almost stopped to keep looking at her but she already noticed me by then so I kept walking away.

View attachment 182239 View attachment 182240 View attachment 182241 View attachment 182242 View attachment 182243 View attachment 182244 View attachment 182245

I'd love to just stand still by the window and look at a girl like she's a zoo animal. I won't be scared of her but I do fear her sending a gym cuck to come after me.
OP secretly a Chad larping as an Incel confirmed. Get off this website!

:soy:

Back to cucktears with you, bud, better luck next time when you are trying to larp as an inkel.

404 inhibition not found

She wouldn't have pissed on you if you were on fire. She doesn't feel any empathy for you, you in return should also feel none.

On one hand I like the thought of women feeling uncomfortable and having to suffer a little but on the other I don't want their ego being pumped up even more.
And then a third hand comes out of nowhere and reminds me of how I hate when girls go to the gym just to do 10 different ass exercises then go home.

Shut the fuck up you fuckin soy boy cuck. Gtfo and go protect da QKWEENS irl:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

tenor.gif