Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media video girl ai [+recommendation]

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
Just remember about this old anime I've watched a long, long time ago. Very nice and wholesome.

As far as I can remember, protagonist is a lonely incel with this hugh crush on his classmate oneitis, who as you'd imagine likes his chad friend. He them buy this cassette tape and it's some kind of magical made by god to help lonely men. From the tape this girl named Ai comes and, she's responsible for helping him for a certain period of time.

I really liked this one. I vividly remember a scene where the protagonist is crying after being rejected and Ai gently comforts him with a silent hug.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8ObME3y2_g

Ending theme god tier-ly heartwarming

Brutal, what city in Japan do the outro scenes remind you of?

Copyright on this video is 1992, Japanese apparently came out with the idea of AI gf long before others did.

I’ve never been there ngl

Neither have I but all the images I've seen online of the Japanese countryside look a lot like what is shown in anime. Things like the lack of suburban sprawl, the style of architecture, and the street layout.
Not surprising though because anime obviously has a lot of Japanese cultural themes interwoven into the story line.

Neither have I but all the images I've seen online of the Japanese countryside look a lot like what is shown in anime. Things like the lack of suburban sprawl, the style of architecture, and the street layout.
Not surprising though because anime obviously has a lot of Japanese cultural themes interwoven into the story line.
Well... the setting in many animes is japan

Brutal, what city in Japan do the outro scenes remind you of?

Copyright on this video is 1992, Japanese apparently came out with the idea of AI gf long before others did.
Yeah Japan is like the pioneer on this inceldom trend so by that time it was already a thing. Idk man it looks like a typical suburb area of a big city in Japan, the small white/grey buildings, cute tiny houses with walls, trees and no sidewalks. Streets are not that large there tho.

If I'm not mistaken the setting of this anime is in Tokyo.
It's true tho. In fact many background scenarios in anime are pretty much drew over real places there.

r02.jpg
a02.png

Last edited:
Yeah Japan is like the pioneer on this inceldom trend so by that time it was already a thing. Idk man it looks like a typical suburb area of a big city in Japan, the small white/grey buildings, cute tiny houses with walls, trees and no sidewalks. Streets are not that large there tho.

If I'm not mistaken the setting of this anime is in Tokyo.

Yeah it looks like it could be anywhere in Japan that is not directly in the heart of a big city. Wouldn't expect the streets to be that large since everything is crammed into such a small space and a lot of times they have to build vertically upward because of limited land area.

Btw mirin the avi, the purple eyecolor pill is another overlooked animepill.

thx boyo

you should get yourself one as well tbh

I don't know, kind of like the pfp I was assigned when I signed up here, it has a neutral background color and a bold Y character, like Y in XY chromosome. Couldn't ask for a better template tbh.

Anime avis halo you heavily on this site though