Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious video games that normalfags hate

Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
I know some. Feel free to add.

Hatred
Hatred key art 1024x554

Normalfags hate this game because you kill people. Weird considering all the most popular games involve killing people. I don't know why they made such a big deal about this one.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Kingdom come

Normalfags hate this game because there are no minorities or strong female characters.

Agony
Agony game

"too edgy" and it's about Hell. This is really upsetting to normalfags since everything has to be about some gay fantasy world of happiness.

If you know any other good games post em.

>not listing manhunt

league of legends

damn adding these to my list

hmmm...any Paradox Grand Strategy games...pick any besides Stellaris, that game sucks

STALKER series

Total War up until recently

any RTS like C&C, Warhammer 40k, RTS/RPG games like Jagged Alliance

Postal 1 and 2

any Dungeon Crawler

Why specifically play games normies hate?
Gaming, anime everthing is full of normies now

Kingdom Come is too expensive right now, I'd also add Mount & Blade Warband too.
Why specifically play games normies hate?
Gaming, anime everthing is full of normies now

Tactical RPGs are infuriating to them because you have to use your brain, something NPCs don't have.
I also got Overlord, plan to get no. 2 next week. I don't know if normies hate Villain Protagonists but that's one.
Stronghold Crusader might be one too, not sure, the RPG overhead Fallouts. most normies don't know about them. Manhunt comes to mind too. Wargame series, another RTS. Saints Row series because of how over the top it is.

Last edited:
normalfag hate games in general (excluding the mosts normies games, candy crush, fortnite, fifa, call of ect)

Dwarf Fortress, you can't get any less normie that that.

I know some. Feel free to add.

Hatred
hatred-key-art-1024x554-jpg.52127

Normalfags hate this game because you kill people. Weird considering all the most popular games involve killing people. I don't know why they made such a big deal about this one.
Well you toke my joke I hope you’re proud

They seem to dislike all of my favourite games, like Phantasy Star Universe, Shenmue, Second Life, Sonic Adventure 2, Jet Set Radio, FEAR 2, etc. Basically, if I like a game then it seems like it will probably flop ._.

Not because I have bad taste I don't think but because I have unusual taste.

There was that Japanese rape simulator where you molest women on trains and suchlike. I can’t remember what it’s called, but I’m sure that wasn’t well received by the normies. Actually there are probably a bunch of them.

Also various crude sprite based games that revolve around killing a particular race etc.

They seem to dislike all of my favourite games, like Phantasy Star Universe, Shenmue, Second Life, Sonic Adventure 2, Jet Set Radio, FEAR 2, etc. Basically, if I like a game then it seems like it will probably flop ._.

Not because I have bad taste I don't think but because I have unusual taste.
Fear 2 is awesome.

Fear 2 is awesome.

Yeah for sure! I really like 1 and 3 as well but 2 is my favourite by far and also my favourite (single player) FPS :)

... with Killzone 2 in second place!

There was that Japanese rape simulator where you molest women on trains and suchlike. I can’t remember what it’s called, but I’m sure that wasn’t well received by the normies. Actually there are probably a bunch of them.

Also various crude sprite based games that revolve around killing a particular race etc.

oh Rapelay? that's illegal everywhere except Japan itself.

Postal also came before Hatred did. the first Postal was isometric like Hatred.

the second was first person. it was more comedic, but y'know dark comedy and absurd comedy.

anyone remember the theme song?

Dwarf Fortress because it's too complex.
Postal also came before Hatred did. the first Postal was isometric like Hatred.

the second was first person. it was more comedic, but y'know dark comedy and absurd comedy.

anyone remember the theme song?

Played both Postal(redux) and Postal 2, the second game is definetly more humorous, the former is much darker, also this.

This got cut from the redux edition.

Last edited:
normalfag hate games in general (excluding the mosts normies games, candy crush, fortnite, fifa, call of ect)
I can't get the guys I game with to play anything other than this. Its not that normies hate any specific games, they hate all games that aren't the most popular shooters at the moment. I've actually been told that if the graphics aren't good, the game isn't any fun. They can't handle games that require thinking or a game with the slightest bit of jank. Indie games are entirely off the table. I'm lucky if I can get them to play pubg.

Oh yeah Rapelay, a couple of guys tried to sell copies of that game in my country and got fined, althought I'm guessing the cops kept some of the copies for investigation purposes.

Skyrim modded out, pretty sure I still have a room full of hanging corpses in it.

Deus Ex ("dis shit confusing as fuck what the fuck goin on"), Carmageddon ("uhhhh thats a bit fuckd up dewd"), Transport Tycoon ("lmao what da fuck dis shit nigga it boring as fuk").
Played both Postal(redux) and Postal 2, the second game is definetly more humorous, the former is much darker, also this.

This got cut from the redux edition.

That's one thing I didn't like about POSTAL Redux. If they're gonna call it a fucking redux at least put all the OG levels back in.

I can't get the guys I game with to play anything other than this. Its not that normies hate any specific games, they hate all games that aren't the most popular shooters at the moment. I've actually been told that if the graphics aren't good, the game isn't any fun. They can't handle games that require thinking or a game with the slightest bit of jank. Indie games are entirely off the table. I'm lucky if I can get them to play pubg.
That's because normies only play causal games and don't want to waste much time with complex or lore heavy games like witcher etc

Deus Ex ("dis shit confusing as fuck what the fuck goin on"), Carmageddon ("uhhhh thats a bit fuckd up dewd"), Transport Tycoon ("lmao what da fuck dis shit nigga it boring as fuk").

That's one thing I didn't like about POSTAL Redux. If they're gonna call it a fucking redux at least put all the OG levels back in.

I have the original Postal 1 as well.
Wait normies hate Paradox games?

first off, Grand Strategy is time consuming (I have hours of gameplay on it) and there are mods you can use to play dictators or even dictators in the vanilla game. you can even attack Israel.

Hentai games.

Probably every unknown single player games since normalfags need onli games to fill the void of their empty and shallow lives

Wait normies hate Paradox games?
It's honestly amazing how much normalfags hate these games.
I would play them in high school and the fags who unironically played Nintendo games made fun of me behind my back for it, I still can't wrap my mind around why.

I would play them in high school and the fags who unironically played Nintendo games made fun of me behind my back for it, I still can't wrap my mind around why.
NECROPOSTING REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Anything difficult

I never knew they hated them. I don't really talk to normies ever so idk why I'm surprised. It just seems like a silly thing to hate. I've only heard of the rare SJW hating it because they think everyone who plays them is a nazi (even if they aren't white)

They dislike niche hardcore aspie games like military sims or grand strategies. I'm not really sure what normalfags even play though honestly.

They dislike niche hardcore aspie games like military sims or grand strategies. I'm not really sure what normalfags even play though honestly.
I think they mostly play multiplayer first person shooters