Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Video games: good or bad for incels?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Considering I'm LDARing, video games are good for me. If I hadn't given up though, they'd be the single most devastating thing that happened to me, except for being born, being retarded, and being an alcoholic for 2 years.

It's worse than drugs for me. Like, there was this game runescape, I played it for thousands of hours. Maybe ten thousand. I even gave away everything I had in that game just to quit it, in-game money worth literally hundreds of dollars. After all that shit, I still came back to the game, now I'm working my ass off in the game to barely scrape by, and I still play it.

It's like crack for losers.

They are more than ''good'' bro, i play video games to avoid doing drugs , drinking, having sui thoughts or masturbate. It's one of the best copes.

its quality cope and keeps many incels from roping.

If you want to ascend you'll need to use video games in moderation otherwise cope away

Good cope tbh I'd end my life I stop playing videogames

Good. Incel sports = eSports, Chad sports = irl sports.

Huge cucc

It’s being ruined by sjw and feminism.

I wouldn't be the man I am today if it weren't for Elder Scrolls, for better or for worse. I can be chad in Tamriel and fuck stacy, or be an incel and slay in-game chads and stacys

g00d cope i couldn't imagine life without them I've been playing them since i can remember.

Video games a lot of times are the only thing that stops me from actually roping. Inceldom causes me massive emotional distress and pain. Most the times I wake up feeling so bad about myself that I don't see reason for me to live anymore. Then I hop on battlefield and slay people and feel a bit better about myself. I have been playing video games for 16 years now ever since I was 5. Of course if I actually had a girl I would throw that shit away in an instant and go spend time with her. However, since that's clearly not an option, video games are probably my biggest crutch at this point. I imagine I will continue playing them for another 5 or 10 years since I can't imagine my inceldom getting any better at all.

I imagine you cope with Fallout, as well? :feelzez:
Indeed, but mostly with New Vegas (obviously :D ).
Then I appreciate a lot RPGs like TES (ah, lovely Bethesda) and strategical games by CA (Total War chapters) and Paradox (mostly the first Victoria).
I used to be into Football Manager too but during last years I lost a little bit of interest in it.
Recently I came into visual novels with waifus like the very good "Everlasting Summer", they're the best games to cope for lonely incels like me.
But I don't play games so much anymore, since I feel too depressed due to my incelness to be interested in something like I did before.

Only mmorpgs can help you ascend and fantasycope

Indeed, but mostly with New Vegas (obviously :D ).
Then I appreciate a lot RPGs like TES (ah, lovely Bethesda) and strategical games by CA (Total War chapters) and Paradox (mostly the first Victoria).
I used to be into Football Manager too but during last years I lost a little bit of interest in it.
Recently I came into visual novels with waifus like the very good "Everlasting Summer", they're the best games to cope for lonely incels like me.
But I don't play games so much anymore, since I feel too depressed due to my incelness to be interested in something like I did before.
I know that people don't like Fallout 4 because it isn't really an RPG but I still enjoy it greatly. I am going to start a new playthrough today actually. Getting tired of the Minutemen Sharpshooter build that I had. Fallout games tend to lack options for non-Good affinity characters. (why cant you side with the enclave in fallout 3) :feelscry: That's why I am probably going to play a Nuka-World Overboss build or something of the sort. It should create some additional replayability.

I just got into the series and it is difficult to go back to older games. Perhaps I should've played New Vegas and Morrowind first but I didn't think to at the time.

Also, Victoria. A man of culture, I see.

Shit, I've also wasted too much time on runescape lol. Yeah it's quite a waste of time