Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Video Games actually make me self-harm

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
I rage hard in video games when I play on a highly competitive level (mostly online). When I do that, I hurt myself to let go of frustration. I hit my head with fists or with slaps, I slap my face hard, or my leg, I bite myself to blood etc. Last week I broke a plate on top of my head although I rarely use things to hurt mslf (gamepad mostly). Anyone has the same? I bet most of this is frustration from lack of sex so it's even inceldom related perhaps.

sounds autistic tbh. I bite my fingers horizontally when I'm stressed out or frustrated. it's not a conscious thing though, it's an impulse. I don't even notice I'm doing it most of the time. the fingers on my right hand are actually a bit fucked up from me doing it so often

I have a couple noticeable cutting scars on my left arm but I never made a habit of it

It's just the subliminal messages in the games bro!

Too bad you are not HYPNOALLERGIC

my body tenses up with rage and i have like spasms, ive never actually self harmed

I made the switch to single player games