Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Video Game Recommendations Thread

Undertale - cute game, but slightly autistic.
Amnesia the dark descent - scary as fuark
League of Legends - only game i'm good at, but don't if you care about your blood pressure
Heroes of Might and Magic - nostalgia

LeagueEuW said:
Undertale - cute game, but slightly autistic.

Have you been on deviantart?

LeagueEuW said:
Damn, now i wanna fap again. Finasterid is definitely not fucking up my libido.

The best thing about undertale is the music BTW. Up there with Final Fantasy.

You wanna fap to undertale fanart?

original devil may cry series. dope ass fuck demon slicing action w guns and non-mainstream as you can possibly get. ITS THE BOMB!

Hunter said:
original devil may cry series. dope ass fuck demon slicing action w guns and non-mainstream as you can possibly get. ITS THE BOMB!

I loved Devil May Cry, but I couldn't get past the first couple of levels. I gave up on it.

Kointo said:
I loved Devil May Cry, but I couldn't get past the first couple of levels. I gave up on it.

the third one? dunno about 1 and 2 but if you play the third one its honestly not hard once you get a feel for the mechanics/controls. just go to town on a demon then keep your eyes on any others and before they swing, dodge. its best to isolate one from the others to beat up so you wont get attacked by any others. in 4 nero can pretty much just buster through everything with ease.

Hunter said:
the third one? dunno about 1 and 2 but if you play the third one its honestly not hard once you get a feel for the mechanics/controls. just go to town on a demon then keep your eyes on any others and before they swing, dodge. its best to isolate one from the others to beat up so you wont get attacked by any others. in 4 nero can pretty much just buster through everything with ease.

It was the first one. I'm not very good at video games myself, but I enjoy them.

Kointo said:
It was the first one. I'm not very good at video games myself, but I enjoy them.

oh the first one might be harder, idk. just try not to get hit lol.

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4VTq0sa9yg[/video]

ALL YOU HAD TO DO, WAS FOLLOW THE DAMN TRAIN CJ!

Grand Theft Auto 4

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqE8M2ZnFL8[/video]

CUZIN, LEZ GO BOWLING!

The Sly Cooper Trilogy

513fYUAcMQL.jpg

17860_front.jpg

Sly_2_-_Band_of_Thieves_Coverart.png

s-l500.jpg

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5ezdkhqdLY[/video]

MarriedAndLookin4Fun said:

Is it on steam?

Kointo said:
MarriedAndLookin4Fun said:
Is it on steam?

No, I remember downloading the game from a site some time ago but I can't find the link anymore

Kointo said:
The Sly Cooper Trilogy

513fYUAcMQL.jpg

17860_front.jpg

Sly_2_-_Band_of_Thieves_Coverart.png

s-l500.jpg
This, i remember playing the third game alot as a kid, it was a blast.

Juxtaposition6 said:
This, i remember playing the third game alot as a kid, it was a blast.

I started and never finished the third game because of this site. I played 1 and 2 on ps3 and got 100% of the trophies though.

Kointo said:
I started and never finished the third game because of this site. I played 1 and 2 on ps3 and got 100% of the trophies though.
Game's good through and through except for the australia level, i didn't really like that one for some reasons.

Juxtaposition6 said:
Game's good through and through except for the australia level, i didn't really like that one for some reasons.

That's the one I stopped playing at.

Far Cry 3

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9w9j5nlBaY[/video]

nausea said:
again what? I never mentioned it before

I mean the Witcher 2 vs the Witcher 3 scenario.

nausea said:
ah

not the same thing my main man

I know but it's a similar situation. Me recommending the third game while you recommend the second.

Kointo said:
nausea said:
ah
not the same thing my main man
I know but it's a similar situation. Me recommending the third game while you recommend the second.
there is reason to this

Kointo said:
nausea said:
there is reason to this
Tell me.
that software house does the same thing over and over: supergood graphics openworld games with repetitive boring gameplay

nausea said:
that software house does the same thing over and over: supergood graphics openworld games with repetitive boring gameplay

Everyone knows this of Ubisoft, but how does this prove that Far Cry 2 is better than 3?

Kointo said:
nausea said:
Everyone knows this of Ubisoft, but how does this prove that Far Cry 2 is better than 3?
if u play fc2 no need to play the rest

nausea said:

I beg to differ. You at least need to play 3. It's the superior Far Cry game. Anything after that is irrelevant.

Who plays overwatch. Im a top 500 support

Kointo said:
nausea said:
I beg to differ. You at least need to play 3. It's the superior Far Cry game. Anything after that is irrelevant.
elaborate
but
I played fc2 to the bone marrow

nausea said:
elaborate
but
I played fc2 to the bone marrow

Far Cry 3 has many more things to do in it. I spent hours playing poker.

planescape torment

call of chtulu, dark corners of the earth

Dark souls
Dota 2
League of legends
Runescape
Path of Exile
Half life
Amnesia

justforlulzandkeks said:
Dark souls
Dota 2