Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Video Game Recommendations Thread

Akarin said:
LEEEEEEON HEEEEEEEEELP

also why the fuck do you own a mac?

Because it's a reliable laptop for people who don't want to use it for video games.

Money was not an issue.

Kointo said:
Sounds like an exceptional game. Have you played Devil May Cry?

I only played Devil May Cry 3 but had a hard time beating the game so I just gave up lol

DankIncel said:
I only played Devil May Cry 3 but had a hard time beating the game so I just gave up lol

I tried playing the first one but I gave up. Do you think it's more difficult than Bloodborne?

Kointo said:
Because it's a reliable laptop for people who don't want to use it for video games.

Money was not an issue.

df2da37278e0270d873015fb5613e57a.jpg

Kointo said:
I tried playing the first one but I gave up. Do you think it's more difficult than Bloodborne?

I can't say for sure. I played Devil may cry 3 more than decade ago, so I can't remember it well. And i used to have a lot of games. So when a game was too difficult I just stop playing it and try a new game without trying to beat the hard game. But I am confident enough to say Bloodborne is one of the hardest games out there. I say it is harder than the souls games.

Akarin said:

What?

DankIncel said:
I can't say for sure. I played Devil may cry 3 more than decade ago, so I can't remember it well. And i used to have a lot of games. So when a game was too difficult I just stop playing it and try a new game without trying to beat the hard game. But I am confident enough to say Bloodborne is one of the hardest games out there. I say it is harder than the souls games.

I'll keep that in mind.

@akarin, have you played the Witcher 3? It was produced in your mother country.

Crustaciouse said:

Persona 5 looks good.

I've played Rainbow Six Seige and Dying Light. I wasn't blown away by them.

I don't know of the second one though....

Kointo said:
Persona 5 looks good.

It's the most addictive game ever. But mac user won't know :heh: :heh: :heh:

and I've played only first witcher for a while, I won't touch it before I read the books and it won't happen any time soon

Kointo said:
Crustaciouse said:
Persona 5 looks good.
If you have a console, you can play mount and blade war band.
It's a game where you gather your own armies, deal in politics with leaders of the world and you can do whatever you want. It's a fun game with sieging cities and castles to try and take over the whole land.

Everyone here should play Terraria, it's a godly game. I've got over 400 hours in it.

5FKIFvWn5kNQvPLM4stjbVhWDuZkHB-ztk6oWP31dbvo7e9VrmoHpQYmzZcXFpj64g=h900

Kointo said:
Here's my favorite game of 2017:

Nier Automata

Does it have appeal to non-weebs?

Ruiner and Hollow Knight are two really good fucking games I rarely see mentioned. I also am ashamed to admit that I didnt understand Bloodbornes story at all.

Framecel222 said:
Does it have appeal to non-weebs?

Yes.

Akarin said:
It's the most addictive game ever. But mac user won't know :heh: :heh: :heh: 

I wouldn't.

I strongly recommend those two classics

hirols.jpg

Age-of-Empires-2-The-Conquerors-Screenshots-1.png

neverending fun

Framecel222 said:
Everyone here should play Terraria, it's a godly game. I've got over 400 hours in it.
5FKIFvWn5kNQvPLM4stjbVhWDuZkHB-ztk6oWP31dbvo7e9VrmoHpQYmzZcXFpj64g=h900
yea forgot it, good game

nausea said:
nope still offended with you

Ok then. There's no need to hold a grudge because of a trivial thing such as this.

nausea said:

Grudge:
[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]a persistent feeling of ill will or resentment resulting from a past insult or injury.[/font]

Kointo said:
nausea said:
Grudge:
[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]a persistent feeling of ill will or resentment resulting from a past insult or injury.[/font]
no such thing no
I don't like gaming anymore, I just remember what I played

nausea said:
no such thing no

No, I meant there's no need to resent me for something as meaningless as this.

Kointo said:
nausea said:
no such thing no
No, I meant there's no need to resent me for something as meaningless as this.
so you claim

Sub8Hate said:
Are you down for playing classic RPGs?
I'd recommend Chrono Trigger for the SNES which has excellent characters, spells, and story lines.
Wild Arms for the PSX was pretty good, as well as XenoGears.
Other than that I've played FF7 which was excellent, but I guess people's opinion of the game has worsened for whichever reason.
You know how to run the emulators, right?

Have you played Breath of Fire ?

Indari said:
i want to die

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCiFO7qV54E[/video]

Kointo said:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCiFO7qV54E[/video]

im serious yagami-san

Indari said:
im serious yagami-san

So am I.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOOebk_dKFo[/video]

Kointo said:
So am I.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOOebk_dKFo[/video]

write me in ur death note plz "died of shotgun to brainstem after getting footjob from qt white girl"

Indari said:
write me in ur death note plz "died of shotgun to brainstem after getting footjob from qt white girl"

How to Use: VI

1.The conditions for death will not be realized unless it is physically possible for that human or it is reasonably assumed to be carried out by that human.

Sorry.

14996144516770.jpg

Kointo said:
How to Use: VI

1.The conditions for death will not be realized unless it is physically possible for that human or it is reasonably assumed to be carried out by that human.

Sorry.

14996144516770.jpg

it is physically possible there are qts all around here

thatdude-df-aboveground-640x385.png

A great game if you're into strategy and management, spent many hours on it.

Indari said:
it is physically possible there are qts all around here

It's not in the realm of reality for them to have sex with you.

Juxtaposition6 said:
thatdude-df-aboveground-640x385.png

A great game if you're into strategy and management, spent many hours on it.

@nausea

I've been playing the borderlands games lately

The shoot-loot gameplay is very fun, but the writer is a literally a huge cuck, so play it on mute and with no subs

anon_899 said:
I've been playing the borderlands games lately

The shoot-loot gameplay is very fun, but the writer is a literally a huge cuck, so play it on mute and with no subs
Though i've never played the first game, i can confirm that the second one has nothing political about it and is quite funny at times but the third game has some tumblr vibes in it, you get the idea, not that i mind them.

Juxtaposition6 said:
Though i've never played the first game, i can confirm that the second one has nothing political about it and is quite funny at times but the third game has some tumblr vibes in it, you get the idea, not that i mind them.

I really don't care about it too tbh, but some people here clearly do. The second one is passable, have some good and otherwise shitty humor on it but it's still fucking good. The PreSequel that is the most affected, because the writer went full retard with his agenda.

Anyone into arcade-esque games?

What about Forget-Me-Not by Nyarlu Labs. That's a fairly obscure game I would recommend giving a try. (It's free on PC, but costs a bit on iOS. PC version is better.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVQYGoN6IXM

Not sure if anyone mentioned this (too lazy to read all the thread), but the Hearts of Iron series is worth a try, even though it has a steep learning curve. Plus, the newest HoI game has loads of mods (though most are shitty meme mods from normie “edgelords”).

Winged Hussar said:
Not sure if anyone mentioned this (too lazy to read all the thread), but the Hearts of Iron series is worth a try, even though it has a steep learning curve. Plus, the newest HoI game has loads of mods (though most are shitty meme mods from normie “edgelords”).

What sort of normie memes are we talking about? Pickle Rick level?

Kointo said:
What sort of normie memes are we talking about? Pickle Rick level?

Well, the new one is the Ugandan “You Know Da Way” mod, but others include “Logan Paul Replacement for Hitler,” “Kekistan Liberated,” “Merkel as Hitler,” “Luxembourg World Conquest,” etc. Of course though, there are legitimate mods such as Kaiserreich and Cold War, but they get way less attention. 

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1261819156

Winged Hussar said:
Well, the new one is the Ugandan “You Know Da Way” mod, but others include “Logan Paul Replacement for Hitler,” “Kekistan Liberated,” “Merkel as Hitler,” “Luxembourg World Conquest,” etc. Of course though, there are legitimate mods such as Kaiserreich and Cold War, but they get way less attention. 

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1261819156

It couldn't get any worse than the vr chat Ugandan meme.

The worst part is; people spend legitimate hours of hard work refining these mods, and it’s pathetically sad.

Winged Hussar said:
I did, shall we open a thread about it?

nausea said:

I don’t think anyone else would be interested, and I’m just an average player.

Winged Hussar said:
nausea said:
I don’t think anyone else would be interested, and I’m just an average player.
historycels will be imo, your call