Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Video game idea

• Thread starter SecularNeo-Khazar
  • Start date
SecularNeo-Khazar

SecularNeo-Khazar

Mixedcell
★★★★★
A survival and adventure thriller set in the times of the Exodus. Something like The Last of Us but with heavy inspiration from Beyond Two Souls and Detroit:Beyond Human, mostly the aesthethics of how these games visualized the concept of interactive drama.

The main character would be a egyptian father/mother maybe an older sibling like in the case of A Plague Tale.

The gameplay would be very similar to that of the Don't Escape quatrology (is this the correct term?) offering long lasting impactful or not factors when preparing for the next plague. Ten chapters for ten plagues, but we can make it twelve, for a prologue and epilog.

The game could offer two endings, one where the family flees Egypt, the consequence being living in poverty, a alternative wariant, where they flee with the jews under cover but are recognized and out of resentment killed before any moralist figure could intervene or one where they manage to somewhat thrive during the plagues, but in the end the firstborn dies (a scene of suicide of the mother/father/sibling would further the potency of misfortune).

Or just one, making the story a classic greek tragedy, the protagonist falls into despair as all his work is for nothing, the firsborn dies and the goal of keeping the family safe failed.

I personally feel like the ending must be bad, out of principle; consequential to the biblical plot; for diversity in the gaming world; for impact; in order to showcase that for God the person and the state are one and the same - this could raise the question whether or not its a correct and just view, putting that scenario against the real world of Russians suffering from the doings of their own country.

Taking into the consideration the not too old popularity of Dostoyevsky, the game would really well drill into the question when does a punishment become a crime? Providing a good fundament for the atheist players against religion.

Garbage game

Garbage game

Garbage game

I'm sick and tired of all these moviegames, if you want to make a movie make a fucking movie
K

Substitute these for anyhting else then, but tell me if the setting is good.

putting that scenario against the real world of Russians suffering from the doings of their own country.
What the fuck are you talking about? Kek.
From Poland
Oh well that explains it. Protip: stop believing in the propaganda of your retarded government

What the fuck are you talking about? Kek.

Oh well that explains it. Protip: stop believing in the propaganda of your retarded government
Are you retarded and can't understand a question?

The obvious juxtaposition, you autist, is the contrast beetwen the sanctions and the miracles. The problem, idk if you finished primary school considering your nigger level reading comprehension, is whether the punishment on the state can be delivered by targeting the people, out of neccesity the border beetwen these two terms become distorted, vague.

Players should be made to think against and for that line of thought.

Last edited:
saint elliot the game.

Sounds intriguing but with all the games you listed as examples make me think you're going for a sony movie game type feel. I think games like that can work like in the last of us but often don't, like in every other game you listed jfl.

Sounds intriguing but with all the games you listed as examples make me think you're going for a sony movie game type feel. I think games like that can work like in the last of us but often don't, like in every other game you listed jfl.
As I said earlier, these are merely suggestions. I can accept the fact that I may be wrong on what to base it, it is however in my biggest interest to know if the setting that is the exodus would a good point for a survival in an apocalypse-like setting.

Movies like the prince of egypt sold well, so a game from the perspective of an egyptian family could potentially sell well too. The possibility to avoid some of the plagues or flee it to safe the child seems like a grand goal, because you are essentially running from God's sword.

I think it would work. You could always add some fanatsy elements and show demons in the form of Egyptian Gods, or as seperate supernatural beings seperate from demons and angels that had some power and also want to survive. This would result in religious turmoil, but I want to discuss the premise.

Jfl all those games with the same weird titles like far cry or beyond your soul what's next? disturbed sky? Slightly unnerved brain tumor? Beyond my balls in front of my ass hole Bermuda triangle?

Jfl all those games with the same weird titles like far cry or beyond your soul what's next? disturbed sky? Slightly unnerved brain tumor? Beyond my balls in front of my ass hole Bermuda triangle?
Ace combat 7: skies unknown.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back