Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [VIDEO] [CRINGE] Just be confident, bro!

Can you post the URL I blocked youtube on my pc and only use hooktube.

Garrett and Alexa...what can I say? The fedora, the lack of forward growth, his lack of awareness. Really great troll job by Shari’s Berries. Zenith of his life, he’s in the “arts” and gets FACEzoned constantly while Alexa is living that life. Game Over Garrett and there’s no replay.

that guy is a normie now, and she is dating a chad of course

Femoid actually has a chad boyfriend. Someone posted her instagram.

Genetics gonna genetics.

It never began for that youngcel, dancing like a monkey to entertain the femoid.

Untitled
I can see it in the quote when I reply to you. Thanks.

Went too far with the respecting women thing

Even I wasn't dumb enough to try outside my league, I went for the ugliest girl in school and still blew it.

Fuck, can't blame the guy for trying to get young prime pussy. Her pussy must be pinker than the inside of a rare steak.

LOL...Sherries Berries DELETED the original video. LOL...they must have gotten so much flack for posting a video that will haunt that poor futurecel. Anyway someone saved and posted with sound. Watching this never ever gets old....

LOL...Sherries Berries DELETED the original video. LOL...they must have gotten so much flack for posting a video that will haunt that poor futurecel. Anyway someone saved and posted with sound. Watching this never ever gets old....

"I got two hugs.. AND two thumbs up!"
Jesus Christ, I remember the days when I thought shit like this was a sign a girl liked someone. Poor kid.

I can’t even hear the audio. Is that an issue on my part, or what?