Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

just be confident bro

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
This does not work. I consider myself to be a pretty confident guy, meek, but confident, I have no problem talking to strangers or anything of that nature, yet I am incel so clearly IT fags are wrong.

This does not work. I consider myself to be a pretty confident guy, meek, but confident, I have no problem talking to strangers or anything of that nature, yet I am incel so clearly IT fags are wrong.
Your face is your confidence

Your haircut sucks, that must be it.

just undo your brain chemistry and suddenly become nt bro!

Did someone say his name
6KwY.gif

Heightfidence is law

That's one of those pieces of "helpful" advice that normies try throwing out there.

Yeah I've been confident but it didn't mean dick. Foids like "confidence" since they like it when Chad is interested in her. They want Chad to approach her. But if one of us did it, they'd break out the "friendzone" card, or the "I'm not looking for a relationship" tactic.

That's one of those pieces of "helpful" advice that normies try throwing out there.

Yeah I've been confident but it didn't mean dick. Foids like "confidence" since they like it when Chad is interested in her. They want Chad to approach her. But if one of us did it, they'd break out the "friendzone" card, or the "I'm not looking for a relationship" tactic.
Confidence and the blue pill only works for ascenders and chads

They mean arrogant and outgoing, not self-confident and quiet.

Yes, it was, neither his status nor his money could save him from the looksmin caused by leprosy.
He became paralysed and blind in his final years too, yet still led crusaders to victory