Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee [VIDEO] Attractive woman feels the beard of strangers in public, cheers all round [VIDEO]

Kimble

Kimble

Greycel

The difference between cocky and confident is how attractive you are.
Imagine if you tried this IRL

I would seriously press sexual harassment charges.

This is likely staged, though.

if this whore touched my beard id fucking chop off her hand for adultery and for stealing my dignity

I wish I could grow a beard.

now let incel go touch boob and see how react

What's wrong with those guys, I would've started grabbing her tits since she started it. There was a video of a bitch going around grabbing guy's dicks too, and surprise nothing happened to her. But sam pepper makes a staged video of tapping girls on the butt, then his reputation gets ruined.
if this whore touched my beard id fucking chop off her hand for adultery and for stealing my dignity
That should be the response all men give.

it's sexual assault, but it's a foid doing it, so there will be no punishment
:yes:

That last guy was a true savage threw the soda can or bag whatever it was. Also shout to those who can’t grow a beard :feelsgah::feelsbadman::feelscry:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back