Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Video attacking far right activist Stefan Molyneux for sympathizing with Elliot Rodger.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Now I don't care about Elliot Rodger and I'm breaking a promise to myself to stay away from this site, but considering that every one in the comments keeps acting like the bullying he went through contributed nothing to his retarded rampage is stupid.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkMfKihy33w&t=433s

Now I don't care about Elliot Rodger and I'm breaking a promise to myself to stay away from this site, but considering that every one in the comments keeps acting like the bullying he went through contributed nothing to his retarded rampage is stupid.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkMfKihy33w&t=433s

Off topic but what now stefan is ?

I remember him as lib or anarcho capitalist and then he evolved into men's right alt rightcel.

I remember him as lib or anarcho capitalist and then he evolved into men's right alt rightcel.

He was a speaker the men's rights conference in 2014.

I believe the transition for him was

anarcho capitalist -> briefly an mra -> alt-right/alt-lite

I will literally always side with the bullied over the bullies. Elliot was a bullied kid. Those whores in the sorority were 100% bullies. All I need to know

I don't follow him but apparently he got banned off Youtube. A lot of right wing people who haven't turned into lite liberals have gone actually fascist from how bad things are.

I will literally always side with the bullied over the bullies. Elliot was a bullied kid. Those whores in the sorority were 100% bullies. All I need to know

typical soycuck. Elliot Rodger did nothing wrong

typical soycuck. Elliot Rodger did nothing wrong
Considering that he killed his roommates who did nothing to him and attempted to kill random passersby, I'd say he did do something wrong. Even the sorority girls I'm pretty sure never interacted with him in any way.

500k liberal goyim views, it's totally irrelevant.
ER made it to every newspaper in the world, basically, a billion people heard of him.
Also his legacy is yet to be discovered, since young men are becoming more black pilled.

Considering that he killed his roommates who did nothing to him
that's just completely wrong, ER frequently got into fights with his roommates and even called police on them at one point. i swear when criticizing ER everyone here just regurgitates what everyone else says, without even knowing the full story.

that's just completely wrong, ER frequently got into fights with his roommates and even called police on them at one point. i swear when criticizing ER everyone here just regurgitates what everyone else says, without even knowing the full story.
Oh crap I genuinely forgot he fought with them, yeah he called the cops because one of them stole something from him.

big joel is quite literally the emobidment of soy boy cuckery. His comment section is filled with women cheering him on and applauding him for his "sophisticated, nuanced" takes when actually his takes are completely false but fit and conform to women idealistic fantasies of how they WISHED the world worked. He doesn't even believe in the shit that comes out of his mouth. He's a fame monster who takes the position/stance the his femoid/leftoid fanbase want to hear. he's unoriginal and will never truly speak on how he really feels.

I hope he's making a good lump of gold in exchange for making the world a worse more uneducated/misinformed place.

JFL at Molycuck the attention whore. Fuck that faggot, wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire in my back yard.

Only slightly. But the media loves to paint him as an alt-right/white supremacist/Nazi. White man unashamed of being white = hitler

TL;DW: "We won't stop bullying people because it could create more ERs. Instead we'll keep on being giant pieces of shit and just ignore the motivations for these retribution/revenge crimes and just act like they were completely and totally unprovoked."

Everyone at every school in America knows exactly who the school shooter from their school would be if they were one. They even talk about in school because they know who they treat like shit. Yet every time when you talk about how bullying might be a factor in certain attacks it's that you're "excusing terrorism" or what not.

I saw his video in full when it came out. I think his general worldview has been pretty consistent since I started watching his stuff.
Softened up on religion, though, with an acceptable reason. The video doesnt exist anymore afaik. Youtube nuked his channel.

I pretty much agree with his many straws on the camel's back view on elliott. He wasnt born a monster, he became one.

Last edited:
TL;DW: "We won't stop bullying people because it could create more ERs. Instead we'll keep on being giant pieces of shit and just ignore the motivations for these retribution/revenge crimes and just act like they were completely and totally unprovoked."

Everyone at every school in America knows exactly who the school shooter from their school would be if they were one. They even talk about in school because they know who they treat like shit. Yet every time when you talk about how bullying might be a factor in certain attacks it's that you're "excusing terrorism" or what not.
exactly, people just want to scapegoat and not admit that actions have consequences

An opportunist. He needs to appear sympathetic to any lonely men to lure them in and feed them with prepared alt-right rhetoric. He's part of the machine
White man unashamed of being white
He's a Jewish man trying to turn legitimate concerns disgruntled white people may have into something cartoonish the left can easily attack.
Here's an example of controlled opposition in the UK:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIhvZjwOb3k&list=FL8C2SzjoD6L6Kv7o6evYprg&index=442

Any Jewish man knows that if racism is normalized, Jews will be put up on the chopping block. I wouldn't be surprised if he suddenly "renounces" his views.

Source:https://incels.is/threads/are-there...hing-being-blamed-on-you.210574/#post-4703701
i heard that he was a jew
not sure if true
He is. I posted the link to the thread above. His video was removed, but you can see us talking about Molyneux's heritage in the thread. He stated he belonged to a "jewish clan"

A lot of right wing people who haven't turned into lite liberals have gone actually fascist from how bad things are.
I feel like that's what the left wants. They have been screaming fascism since Trump, so this would just "give them a reason"

Bullies are evil idiots and total ignoramus. One only have to mention Columbine massacre that there are consequences of such despicable actions. You get yourself shot up and your entire school shot up too. Murderers get their own consequences , but that's another bedtime story save for a rainy night.

Last edited:
Where's the pictures of ER's step mom's butt he talked about at 16:40?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back