Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Video about former women now living as men who've realized that being a man is a lot more difficult than expected

The Enforcer

The Enforcer

Not fit to survive
★★★★★
The narrator covering these stories does a good job of explaining nuances here too. I know a lot of people will skip the video because "muh too long". But i'd recommend watching it all if possible, including his closing words. There's too many good quotes from this video that i'd want to include here just as a tl;dr but there's too many. He makes some very good points. Video outlines well that life as a male nowadays isn't this amazingly privileged thing that society seems to think. A lot of the time no one gives a shit about us.

Men in general aren't allowed to talk about their issues anymore, so it explains why we, reject males, the ones at the bottom of the totem pole, are absolutely shafted if we dare to even talk about our grievances and experiences. The ones covered in this video also notice this brutal reality of living as a guy. Something that they admit, that before, they had absolutely no concept of.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBaOeKChJqc

You arent a mod anymore?

"Former"? :feelskek:

It's funny how these mentally ill foids who decided for some reason to live as a man realize just how crushing the blackpill is; they will never match up to the level of a HTN or above, and foids will always treat them like what they are, i.e. deluded foids. :feelsclown:

"Former"? :feelskek:

It's funny how these mentally ill foids who decided for some reason to live as a man realize just how crushing the blackpill is; they will never match up to the level of a HTN or above, and foids will always treat them like what they are, i.e. deluded foids. :feelsclown:

I laud them for deciding to live life on veteran difficulty

not a man just a retarded tranny bitch. hope she suffers and slits her wrist

Better Bachelor is a grifting normie faggot, but we need a compilation thread for these. My username demands it

Fucking trannies are the biggest trucels

Screenshot 2022 10 14 112039

brutal derankpill

Better Bachelor is a grifting normie faggot, but we need a compilation thread for these. My username demands it
there's endless such threads on reddit. ITV did a video covering some of them

from creative mode to hard mode survival

Why u demodded

lol imagine transitioning from female to a black man. stupid fuck. JBB cels need to have the same experience frankly

The narrator covering these stories does a good job of explaining nuances here too. I know a lot of people will skip the video because "muh too long". But i'd recommend watching it all if possible, including his closing words. There's too many good quotes from this video that i'd want to include here just as a tl;dr but there's too many. He makes some very good points. Video outlines well that life as a male nowadays isn't this amazingly privileged thing that society seems to think. A lot of the time no one gives a shit about us.

Men in general aren't allowed to talk about their issues anymore, so it explains why we, reject males, the ones at the bottom of the totem pole, are absolutely shafted if we dare to even talk about our grievances and experiences. The ones covered in this video also notice this brutal reality of living as a guy. Something that they admit, that before, they had absolutely no concept of.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBaOeKChJqc

You will never be a real man. You have no penis, you have no testicules, you have no sperm. You are a lesbian dyke twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Women are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed women to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a woman. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk slut home with you, She will turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your gross top surgery scars.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a woman is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably female.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

lol imagine transitioning from female to a black man. stupid fuck. JBB cels need to have the same experience frankly
best way to find out I guess aha

You will never be a real man. You have no penis, you have no testicules, you have no sperm. You are a lesbian dyke twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Women are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed women to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a woman. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk slut home with you, She will turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your gross top surgery scars.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a woman is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably female.

It's kind of ironic imo though. People tell us that its only due to our personality that people act so horribly towards us... But these women clearly had the "personality" to get along with people and be loved. Simply LOOKING like a man changes this entirely.

It's kind of ironic imo though. People tell us that its only due to our personality that people act so horribly towards us... But these women clearly had the "personality" to get along with people and be loved. Simply LOOKING like a man changes this entirely.
It proves lookism and the black pill.

It's just the observable reality. Only complete soys and self-serving feminists will deny that.
Notice how there is no equivalent of 'loser' for females. She can be unpopular,ugly, mentally I'll, jobless yet people will try to empathize with her while looking down on identical male as a loser and mock him.
E.g. adult men who live with their parents are despised and mocked by everyone while it's normal for adult females to live with their parents.

I wish there were more of them transitioning, so they'll ruin their lifes and prove the soys wrong.

Almost sounds like poetry. High IQ deconstruction tbh

when will she switch back?

Rare footage of a mod not pinning his own post

Looks kinda strange
Looks like young Daniel Radcliffe balding horrendously. Srs women who want to transition consider what you'll be facing and dm back to me if you go through it anywya

Rare footage of a mod not pinning his own post
I dont really bother pinning my own stuff tbh. If its a good thread, someone else will. I think i've only done it once or twice. But I cant remember what threads they were

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back