Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

VID--Chad Keanu Reaves Shoots AK47 In real life, Halle Berry SLOBBERS all over him

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
Life in autopilot. Actually ive read that Keanu Reaves is nice in person. But this pack of old Staceys are creaming
all over the guy (at end of vidya).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PR9D4TsniUA

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpr8oqyjKIc

A

Last edited:
Meh. I enjoy his movies. Is that Chad worship? I don't think he's Chad. More of a high tier normie with status and money. Has a wife and daughter.

I'm not a gun guy but it's a SIG MPX and an AR

Meh. I enjoy his movies. Is that Chad worship? I don't think he's Chad. More of a high tier normie with status and money. Has a wife and daughter.
Point taken, but he has a fame halo. He's a mega chad by any definition IMHO.

Chad worship.

Chad worship.
Hopefully not. Its interesting:
1. It proves that unlike Alec Baldwin, reaves is trained in the use of firearms.

2. It proves the halo max of Foids

3. It gives you a glimpse of the auto pilot phenomenon for CHADS

Those thots work there and scream for anything. Fame that celebrities have harks life.

>AK47
>video shows a MPX and a (mossburg?)
What did he mean by this?

>AK47
>video shows a MPX and a (mossburg?)
What did he mean by this?
I was suprised too. Most men can recognize popular guns from their movie and video game knowledge, it's weird.

I was suprised too. Most men can recognize popular guns from their movie and video game knowledge, it's weird.
I have just about zero knowledge of guns. I know the names Glock, Colt, Remington, thats about it.

But im hardcore second amendment.

Id like to think that if I was on a movie set like Alec Baldwin, that before "shooting" a pistol on film,
id be fully trained on safety.

Id like to think that if I was on a movie set like Alec Baldwin, that before "shooting" a pistol on film,
id be fully trained on safety.
I still think it's funny that he clapped a foid
The armorer was a nepotismmaxxed woman so it's not even his fault

Here's the foid armour bearer, about to shoot her own ear off. JAIL
Downloadfile 11

Fucking rich round eyed bastards and their Goddammed motherfucking gun having.