Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Victory at the gym!

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Sometimes (but very rarely) foids I don't know will ask me to do things for them. I always did it, not because I hoped simping would get me anything but because I'd just make it awkward and sperg out in some way that would make me wish I'd done what they asked. Later I'd go over in my head how I should have reacted but by then it's too late.

Until half an hour ago! A gym stacy asked me to hand her a dumbbell and I looked at her and said "What am I, your butler?" and it came out perfect. I didn't have to lick my lips or swallow spit, my voice didn't squeak and was just the right volume and pitch and intonation and I looked at her like half a second and then ignored her completely after. It's like I practiced saying it... well I kinda did but not out loud.

When I started lifting I had higher hopes and I'd never have guessed this would the high point of 15 years of going to the gym but holy shit did it feel good.

S I M P :feelsLightsaber:
N O :feelsLightsaber:
L O N G E R :feelsLightsaber:

Last edited:
Your first mistake was going to the gym

Sometimes (but very rarely) foids I don't know will ask me to do things for them. I always did it, not because I hoped simping would get me anything but because I'd just make it awkward and sperg out in some way that would make me wish I'd done what they asked. Later I'd go over in my head how I should have reacted but by then it's too late.

Until half an hour ago! A gym stacy asked me to hand her a dumbbell and I looked at her and said "What am I, your butler?" and it came out perfect. I didn't have to lick my lips or swallow spit, my voice didn't squeak and was just the right volume and pitch and intonation and I looked at her like half a second and then ignored her completely after. It's like I practiced saying it... well I kinda did but not out loud.

When I started lifting I had higher hopes and I'd never have guessed this would the high point of 15 years of going to the gym but holy shit did it feel good.

Good for you. How did she react?

Based. I've also rejected doing things for foid and their face is priceless.

Good for you. How did she react?
She went around me and picked up the dumbbell herself but I didn't look at her face for more than a moment because that would be a kind of simping too if she thought I was trying to gauge her reaction. I think I pulled off the "bitch, you're nothing to me" perfectly.

I'll be riding high the rest of the day :feelsautistic:

Ignore them cum rags useless holes:feelsokman:

She went around me and picked up the dumbbell herself but I didn't look at her face for more than a moment because that would be a kind of simping too if she thought I was trying to gauge her reaction. I think I pulled off the "bitch, you're nothing to me" perfectly.

based

I am proud of you gymcel.

I wish I could be gymmaxxed too but the effort and discipline that shit requires is insane for someone like me. I started gymmaxxing at home lately probably nothing will come of it but I at least wanna fix my weight first I guess to return to what I was before.

When I was in my early 20s I would gymaxx coping that if I have a gymmaxxed body I will get all the bitches but then when I finally opened my eyes to blackpill I realized its just a huge cope and thats when I stopped gymmaxxing. I wasn't super gymaxxed but I was a lot strogner and had a MUCH better body than what I have now.

Now im 26 but I will start gymmaxxing again hopefully before Im 30 I can have a gymmaxxed body. Now I do it for me though, totally different mentality.

Sounds good :smonk:
Roastie btfo

:feelsautistic: Every small step against the simping counts.

low inhib maxxing is a slow process at first. eventually you will take bigger steps high hopes for you brocel:smonk:

I thought you were gonna say "Stacy said hi to me" or "Stacy said i'm cute"

Last edited:
Nice story from another of the board's OG MVPs :cool:

Stay strong brotha!

I am proud of you gymcel.

I wish I could be gymmaxxed too but the effort and discipline that shit requires is insane for someone like me. I started gymmaxxing at home lately probably nothing will come of it but I at least wanna fix my weight first I guess to return to what I was before.

When I was in my early 20s I would gymaxx coping that if I have a gymmaxxed body I will get all the bitches but then when I finally opened my eyes to blackpill I realized its just a huge cope and thats when I stopped gymmaxxing. I wasn't super gymaxxed but I was a lot strogner and had a MUCH better body than what I have now.

Now im 26 but I will start gymmaxxing again hopefully before Im 30 I can have a gymmaxxed body. Now I do it for me though, totally different mentality.
how old are you my fellow brocel

Based; I love telling foids no it's my new favourite hobby.

Do it! And I'd recommend going to an actual gym rather than working out at home. You will need to keep overloading your muscles to stimulate muscle growth and you're not going to do that without like a rack and barbells and plates and all that stuff that gyms have.

Your first mistake was going to the gym
t. 320lbs+ human sphere

@Broly
A gym stacy asked me to hand her a dumbbell and I looked at her and said "What am I, your butler?" and it came out perfect.
She’s not entitled to have someone hand her a dumbbell
I didn't have to lick my lips or swallow spit, my voice didn't squeak and was just the right volume and pitch and intonation and I looked at her like half a second and then ignored her completely after.
I’m glad you delivered the line well.

When I’m at the gym I keep my eyes off cardio bunnies and focus on my sets. I’ve also stopped listening to music.

we love to see it. never listen to a roastie:feelzez:

Well done brocel, I wouldn't have the balls to say it like that. I'd expect her army of SIMP bodyguards to immediately rush to m'lady's rescue and have my manlet ass thrown out of the gym in a heartbeat. Fortunately for me, at the gym I keep to myself and I stay away from them so there are no opportunities for this in the first place. :feelsokman: Also, the foids here seem much better-behaved than that one. I'll keep this thread in mind just in case though.