Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Victims of Perm State Shooting

Damn that guy playing violon (is he dead or injured??) belongs here, why did he got shot?

Read more about it. Rest in peace yaroslav aramelev brocel:fuk:

Last edited:
Damn that guy playing violon (is he dead or injured??) belongs here, why did he got shot?
Dead, probably was at the wrong place at the wrong time, violin guy mogs me :feelsjuice:

Putin suddenly making time to construct makeshift Russian incel death camps? @Animecel2D

Im glad this is happening more and more. Let the world burn in minecraft of course:feelsclown::feelsEhh:

He's just another psychopath.

He's not an incel. And then they will blame real incels, who're very peaceful, for that. They will portray us as serial killers. Wait. They already do that.
But I feel like you like that.
He just killed random people. He killed whomever he met. What's the point?

Last edited:
He's not an incel.
How do you know that, has news come out about him being in relationships in the past?

And then they will blame real incels
As if they haven't been blaming us already

They will portray us as serial killers. Wait.They already do that.
So what difference does it make then?

Nothing changes whether society see's us as "peaceful" or not, the end result is that you are still rejected and left an incel

How do you know that, has news come out about him being in relationships in the past?
It's because in most of the cases those people aren't incels. Yet they're always mentally unstable.
As if they haven't been blaming us already
And that happens due to people like that shooter.
So what difference does it make then?
I have no idea why to respect his actions. I don't want us incels to associate with such psychos, tbh.
For example, when someone kills his whore wife (in minecraft), then it makes sense to some extent. But his actions were stupid and meaningless.
Nothing changes whether society see's us as "peaceful" or not, the end result is that you are still rejected and left an incel
I don't wanna be called a maniac, a killer, a psycho, you know.

I have no idea why to respect his actions
Violence inspires a lot of people, especially with those with grudges, so violence done against society at large inspires those who have grudges against society

I don't want us incels to associate with such psychos, tbh.
Ok

For example, when someone kills his whore wife (in minecraft), then it makes sense to some extent.
Like every moralfag ever you are also a hypocrite, why am I not shocked :feelskek:

Normies will be saying in such a scenario - "What an evil psycho, just leave if you hate someone so much"

But his actions were stupid and meaningless.
There is no such thing as "meaning" or "purpose", those are human concepts, shit we came up with so we don't have to face an existential crisis at every waking moment. The average human cannot handle the reality that we simply just exist and there are no rules or guidelines.

You aren't being called anything specifically, nobody knows how you are. You sound deluded, its not like you are walking around with an incel membership card.

At the same time, who gives a fuck what you're called when you are still called an "incel", you are still seen as the lowest of the low, its nothing but delusion to pat yourself on the back and proclaim - "well at least I'm not a psycho" :feelskek:

Its like "Ok, good for you, still an incel"

What was his motive right here, don't know too much about the guy but by looking at his victims, looks like it had to do with some sort of rejection:feelsstudy:
I like how even when this guy kills men he only kills men that look like women

What a professional :feelsLSD:

Last edited:
Violence inspires a lot of people, especially with those with grudges, so violence done against society at large inspires those who have grudges against society
What he did didn't benefit me or any other incel in any way.
Like every moralfag ever you are also a hypocrite, why am I not shocked :feelskek:
I didn't say I was a moralfag. But I see those who kill random people as some crazy ones. I'm not one of them.
Btw, imagine you being severely injured (not killed) by such a person. And then you would become disabled. He wouldn't think about your sex or whether you're an incel or not, he'd just pull the trigger without any thoughts. Would you like that?
There is no such thing as "meaning" or "purpose", those are human concepts
But everything has a reason. So, why did he do that? The answer is: he's mentally ill. Yes, it's not his fault, but still.
You aren't being called anything specifically, nobody knows how you are. You sound deluded, its not like you are walking around with an incel membership card.
People see if you have a gf or not. They can also assume that just by looking at you and speaking to you.
Well. Of course, if you're a real incel and not some larper.
At the same time, who gives a fuck what you're called when you are still called an "incel", you are still seen as the lowest of the low, its nothing but delusion to pat yourself on the back and proclaim - "well at least I'm not a psycho" :feelskek:
They just use that shit on us. They say we're bad people, that's why we're alone. And then they point at those shooters, using them as a proof.

What do you care ? You will never be tolerated in any human society anyway (if you are indeed facially inferior or short)

There is no such thing as "meaning" or "purpose", those are human concepts, shit we came up with so we don't have to face an existential crisis at every waking moment. The average human cannot handle the reality that we simply just exist and there are no rules or guidelines.

High IQ.

Last edited:
What he did didn't benefit me or any other incel in any way.
When stacey publicly rejects an incel in the hallway so that everyone can see, how did that benefit her?

The answer is schadenfreude (and no this never happened to me but I know its happened to other men)

Also it may not benefit us in any significant way, but it doesn't cause a loss for us either, so its neutral

I didn't say I was a moralfag
But you are

Btw, imagine you being severely injured (not killed) by such a person. And then you would become disabled. He wouldn't think about your sex or whether you're an incel or not, he'd just pull the trigger without any thoughts. Would you like that?
What a retarded question, of course I wouldn't like it, because it happened to me

Do you like being incel?

Do you think any normie cares that you are incel?

Do you think any normie is out there in the world saying to another normie - "Imagine if you were sex starved and suicidal and every woman rejected you, would you like that?"

This is why I say you are a moralfag, fuck empathy, empathy is another thing that "does not benefit you or any other incel" (like this mass shooting) yet you cling to it

They just use that shit on us. They say we're bad people, that's why we're alone. And then they point at those shooters, using them as a proof.
Once again you seem to be missing the point, its like you're in denial, imagine no mass shooters existed, what difference would that make in your life?

Would you get laid now? - NO

You'd still be an incel

I'm starting to see a lot of "selective reasoning" in the way you think, at the beginning you said that this mass shooting did not benefit you or any other incel, and you refuse to apply that logic to everything else, you only apply it selectively

Normies not seeing us as "pscyhos" DOES NOT BENEFIT YOU EITHER

Atleast the possibility of turning a nerd into a "mass shooter" has likely deterred some Chads from bullying some of them, so mass shootings have at least helped some loser due to normies fearing that they'll create the next mass shooter that kills them, there's respect in fear

It won't benefit us adults, but it will keep a few future incels from being bullied or at least minimize it

Also it may not benefit us in any significant way, but it doesn't cause a loss for us either, so its neutral
It would be neutral if he weren't labeled us an incel.
But you are
How come?
What a retarded question, of course I wouldn't like it, because it happened to me
So, there's no reason to advocate such people. They're dangerous for everyone, including incels.
Do you think any normie cares that you are incel?
Nope.
This is why I say you are a moralfag, fuck empathy, empathy is another thing that "does not benefit you or any other incel" (like this mass shooting) yet you cling to it
Yes, unfortunately, having empathy isn't beneficial nowadays. But I didn't cry for those victims.
Once again you seem to be missing the point, its like you're in denial, imagine no mass shooters existed, what difference would that make in your life?
They're not the only problem in the world. They're just like savage animals, but even worse, since they have a gun and they're among us.
I'm starting to see a lot of "selective reasoning" in the way you think, at the beginning you said that this mass shooting did not benefit you or any other incel, and you refuse to apply that logic to everything else, you only apply it selectively
If something doesn't benefit you, there's no need to praise that. It seems to me you praise mass shooters. Anyone can become their victim, so praising them is kinda ridiculous.

What do you care ? You will never be tolerated in any human society anyway (if you are indeed facially inferior or short)
Honestly, I just think he's another psychopath and has nothing to do with inceldom. That's all.

It would be neutral if he weren't labeled us an incel.
Here we go again, making stupid statements that you would not be able to make had you not avoided all of my questions:

WHAT DOES BEING "LABELED" DO TO INCELS?

Please elaborate and be specific about how this will negatively impact our lives. It seems like you're being vague on purpose because you know what you're saying is bullshit

Are we going to start being killed for not being 6ft?

Are they going to start locking up guys without girl friends in concentration camps?

I'm throwing out these ridiculous examples on purpose because your entire line of argumentation is disingenuous and ridiculous. You are purposefully avoiding answering simple questions and being specific, because you know your position doesn't hold water

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO US REGARDLESS OF WHAT LABEL WE GET

That's how the law works, so I don't know what you are implying

They're dangerous for everyone, including incels.
Not really, were not only such a small size of the population that its unlikely one of us would be killed in a mass shooting, we aren't really the type to "go out", especially where normies usually congregate, so that makes it even less likely that we would get caught up in one of these

They're not the only problem in the world. They're just like savage animals, but even worse, since they have a gun and they're among us.
Now I'm convinced you are being disingenuous, I ask you a direct question and you refuse to address it once again

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE IN YOUR LIFE?

If something doesn't benefit you, there's no need to praise that. It seems to me you praise mass shooters
Once again:

HOW DOES NORMIES NOT SEEING US AS "PSYCHOS" BENEFIT US?

WHAT IS THE DETRIMENT TO THEM SEEING US AS "PSYCHOS"?

Anyone can become their victim, so praising them is kinda ridiculous.
Its mostly going to be just normies though, as I clearly explained above, your point here seems to be "there's a 0.0000001% chance an incel might get caught up in a mass murder attack"

That's what is ridiculous

1. Most incels want to die anyways so to some of us it would be a blessing in disguise. A lot of incels are religious, the want to die but they are afraid to kill themselves in fear of hell. If you get caught up in a mass shooting (extremely unlikely) you get what you want without risking going to hell, sounds like a win to me (I'm not religious, but to religious incels this isn't really a bad deal, you get your great escape without any of the risk)

2. Like I said before, there are so few incels relative to the population that it is a statistical unlikelihood that one of us would get caught up in these mass shootings. To make it even less likely very few of us even "go out".

Even in the case of a mass shooting at a school if its an "incel mass shooter" he would very likely spare the people that were good to him and other guys that he knows are incels

This doesn't affect us at all

Last edited:
Here we go again, making stupid statements that you would not be able to make had you not avoided all of my questions:
Do you call everything you don't want to understand stupid? I mean, I'm just asking.
Are they going to start locking up guys without girl friends in concentration camps?
Everything is possible. Never say never. Now they blame you for what you didn't do. Then incel communities will be considered equal to terrorist communities. Maybe incels are already unofficially considered dangerous extremists. Do you know why feds are interested in us? That's all because of those mass shooters. So, it won't be surprising to me if they ban all incel communities in the near future.
Not really, were not only such a small size of the population that its unlikely one of us would be killed in a mass shooting, we aren't really the type to "go out", especially where normies usually congregate, so that makes it even less likely that we would get caught up in one of these
You know something? I don't think those people who were murdered by him could even imagine that would happen to them. But that happened. Btw, incels are known to have bad luck. And unfortunately, as an incel, you still have to go outside. Most incels aren't rich. Most incels have to be a wage slave. Only a few of us are privileged not to work at all. You just could be going to work and be injured by another selfish mass shooter. Yeah, not to mention, they're very selfish and consider themselves gods, btw.
WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE IN YOUR LIFE?
I would be a bit happier. Why? Wouldn't you? Do you enjoy that?
But I would be more happy if all kinds of murderers, criminals and bullies disappeared.
So, many of those killers are self-proclaimed "incels" or they're called incels, which influences the whole incel community in a bad way.
Why should we hide because of some mad assholes?
HOW DOES NORMIES NOT SEEING US AS "PSYCHOS" BENEFIT US?
It makes it harder for them to find another reason to falsely accuse us. So, they eventually may just not find a way how to blame us.
Not only are most mentalcels fakecels, but they also ruin our reputation. We're not gonna kill anyone. We just suffer from involuntary celibacy due to our shitty genetics (having the wrong height, the wrong jaw, the wrong eye area, etc).
Its mostly going to be just normies though, as I clearly explained above, your point here seems to be "there's a 0.0000001% chance an incel might get caught up in a mass murder attack"
There's still a possibility.
Most incels want to die anyways so to some of us it would be a blessing in disguise.
What about staying alive but disabled? Of course, being shot in the forehead is a good option. But who said it will necessary be that easy?
Many victims become disabled.
Like I said before, there are so few incels relative to the population that it is a statistical unlikelihood that one of us would get caught up in these mass shootings. To make it even less likely very few of us even "go out".
Yeah, of course. "It will never happen to me".
Even in the case of a mass shooting at a school if its an "incel mass shooter" he would very likely spare the people that were good to him and other guys that he knows are incels
In reality, they just kill everyone they meet. Their actions look chaotic. They don't think at all. Just remember ER, for example. Although his story makes sense to a degree.
So, I'm curious why you reacted that way when I called him a psychopath. Don't you agree with that? And I also still don't understand whether you're advocating his actions or not. It seems to me you sympathize with him. Is that true? If so, then could you tell me why? Do you have something in common with such people or what?

Do you call everything you don't want to understand stupid? I mean, I'm just asking.
Do you pretend to try to make people understand when all you do is purposefully deflect and avoid answering questions?

Everything is possible. Never say never. Now they blame you for what you didn't do. Then incel communities will be considered equal to terrorist communities.
At this point there's no reason to carry the conversation any further lol

I knew this is where you were going with this and you purposefully tried to be as vague as possible to not have to come upfront with this cliche conspiracy nonsense of "they'll start locking us up"

Listen up retard, normies would never even allow that despite how much they hate us (that goes double for gun toting conservatives) because there's thing called "SETTING A PRECEDENT"

Once they allow the government to persecute one group like that, there is nothing stopping the government from that point from adding in new laws here and there that allow them to now violate the rights of normie citizens, once again a good example are the 2nd amendment rights

Incels can depend on the self preservation instincts of others, nobody is going to go along with whatever nonsense you are dreaming up because they know THEY ARE NEXT with the kind of government that they have, and that stands true even more after the whole Edward Snowden scandal

The conservatives know for a fact that they are next once they get that ball rolling, and conservatives make up most of the police force, military, etc. So you really think they are just going to go along with this and let their freedom and rights come into jeopardy?

People want to see mass shooters locked up, not random guys with "the potential to maybe" become a mass shooter, because that dangerous criteria of "potential" can be used to persecute and violate the rights of any group

Its a slippery slope and everybody is near the edge

WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT IS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN

So, it won't be surprising to me if they ban all incel communities in the near future.
Makes no difference at all, we'll just find other forums or other things to occupy our time, its not as if the people coming here are working together on interesting projects that will improve their lives, all people do here is troll post, larp and rant

I would be a bit happier. Why? Wouldn't you?
Like you said those murders don't benefit us, but nor are they a detriment to us (as much as you want to believe in your delusions). So it wouldn't make me happier, it wouldn't make a difference at all

It makes it harder for them to find another reason to falsely accuse us
The accusations will lead to nothing, you don't seem to understand how the law works or how human nature works, whatever you are dreaming up won't even be allowed to happen by the public because everybody knows their rights and freedoms are next

Don't you think something would have been done by now when they already had an extreme and well publicized case?

The son of a known and famous director (Elliot Rodger) of a movie that was still in the media (The Hunger Games) was THE PERFECT CASE for the government to step in and start violating rights, it was a well publicized case perfect for fear mongering and manipulating people, but they didn't do it then, and guess what, they won't do it later for all the less publicized cases

An incel could to go to hospital, go to the section with all the babies, shoot all the female babies, and leave a note saying - "They would have grown up to be foids", AND STILL I doubt any of the shit you are dreaming up would happen and at most the forum would be closed down

Our entire incel identity is on this forum, if the forum gets deleted then what's left of it? (sounds like a win to me)

Our governments would still know who we are but what difference does that make, there are lines the government won't cross due to public scrutiny

So, I'm curious why you reacted that way when I called him a psychopath
It sounded like some normie outrage moralfaggotry (its a cliche normie response)

Don't you agree with that? And I also still don't understand whether you're advocating his actions or not. It seems to me you sympathize with him. Is that true? If so, then could you tell me why? Do you have something in common with such people or what?
If you are trying to larp as an incel, and not come off as a normie or an agent, you are failing terribly lol

I think I'll end this back and forth now

Last edited:
Do you pretend to try to make people understand when all you do is purposefully deflect and avoid asking questions?
You don't seem to be answering questions either.
At this point there's no reason to carry the conversation any further lol
Okay, we could finish it then.
People want to see mass shooters locked up, not random guys with "the potential to maybe" become a mass shooter, because that dangerous criteria of "potential" can be used to persecute and violate the rights of any group
It already happens though.
WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT IS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN
Well. I wouldn't be so sure about that.
Makes no difference at all, we'll just find other forums or other things to occupy our time, its not as if the people coming here are working together on interesting projects that will improve their lives, all people do here is troll post, larp and rant
Well. I got you. You don't care.
Like you said those murders don't benefit us, but nor are they a detriment to us (as much as you want to believe in your delusions). So it wouldn't make me happier, it wouldn't make a difference at all
The less violence there is, the better for the whole world. Don't you think so?
Don't you think something would have been done by now when they already had an extreme and well publicized case?
They started banning incel communities and watching incels. It seems to me it's only the beginning.
An incel could to go to hospital, go the section with all the babies, shoot all the female babies, and leave a note saying - "They would have grown up to be foids", AND STILL I doubt any of the shit you are dreaming up would happen and at most the forum would be closed down
Keep thinking that way then.
It sounded like some normie outrage moralfaggotry (its a cliche normie response)
But still. Why? You just said I wasn't answering questions. So, what about you?
If you are trying to larp as an incel, and not come off as a normie or an agent, you are failing terribly lol
I'm an incel. And I've never sympathized them, honestly. Being an incel doesn't mean being a potential murderer. That's what I was trying to say.