Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Victims of bullying don’t grow up more successful, study says

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

“Being bullied was also associated with having lower education levels, a higher likelihood of being single at 50, spending less time with friends, and lower perceived life satisfaction.

Other than spending less time with friends, these associations stayed significant, even when the researchers controlled for other factors like childhood IQ, social class, childhood adversity, and the tendency to internalize or externalize behavior problems.”

Lower education levels? Being single at 50? Lower perceived life satisfaction? Yeah I’m sure they get
jobs instead of shitty ones and I’m sure they get married to stacys and are happy af later on.

Old

I showed it to a blackpilled foid (She basically admits that foids are superficial and stupid) who mentors me, and she said that's clickbait.

Old

I showed it to a blackpilled foid (She basically admits that foids are superficial and stupid) who mentors me, and she said that's clickbait.
Anyone who thinks incels become rich slayers later on is coping too hard

Ah yes, the meek shall inherit the earth myth