Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Veteran Wikipedia users decide that men who cant get laid (incels) dont count as a terrorist group

leftyincel

leftyincel

UNCONTROVERSIAL TO THE POINT OF MILD BANALITY
★★★★
why does this matter?

because what wikipedia decides, 100 other news outlets decide basically

Kkk

from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Incel

>incel
>terrorist
KEK

Meh, I kinda like it when they make us look more dangerous than we are. I enjoy the notoriety.

it won't matter they all want us to die in some way

"Recent spike in violence among incels" - what recent spike?

Did they not see the 45 year old guy who just shot up his job in Illinois? Should all employed men be deemed "terrorists" now too?

If 3-5 guys of a certain societal class do something violent it doesn't mean everyone in that class is violent.

This is retard logic and I'm glad they can at least see through it.

Most ""incel terrorists"" like Alek M dont actually exist, absolutely fake news by gay jews

Should I be congratulating them? JFL.

Telling the truth is their obligation.

Based St.Wikipediacel

tfw cucks think we're terrorists tbh
iu

Inceldom is starting to become a big thing,I just keep reading more and more stuff related to it on the internet without necessarily searching for it.

By this logic, African Americans are the biggest terrorist group in the world, jfl.

They are really trying to round us up and put us in camps.

Females want to make it illegal to point out that being an unattractive male makes dating significantly harder.

How fucking evil do you have to be to spend your free time spreading lies and hating on lonely depressed people who's only crime is correctly determining the cause of their problems.

"Incels are virgin rapist basement-dwelling terrorists!!!!" :reeeeee:

So saying the truth is rewarded? What a world

Wikipediapill strikes again

I find it all a bit hilarious tbh.

We're a bunch of lonely virgins sitting at home, LDARing on a forum, yet somehow some people think we're the next biggest threat to humanity.

We're a bunch of lonely virgins sitting at home, LDARing on a forum, yet somehow some people think we're the next biggest threat to humanity.