Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Very unnatural how males handed over the complete power of deciding who gets sex and who doesnt to females

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
The way more pickier group in our society is deciding who gets sex and who doesnt and always increases its standards when it realizes the previous ones are being fullfilled easily.

Men are just there. Waiting for the "okay" of the female which a lot of men nowadays dont get because they dont live up to the standards of the modern spoiled female.

I dont see how this ruthless filtering out of men wont cause the collapse of society.

Last edited:
As soon as God was taken out, female worship took God worship's place.

It's always like that. Be it in paganism or modern secularism, people will worship women because they're the most attractive things around.

If you allow even the smallest level of female nature, you still cannot contain it. Their cold nature and cruelty is absolutely unmatched.

If you allow even the smallest level of female nature, you still cannot contain it. Their cold nature and cruelty is absolutely unmatched.
What's crazy about this is that it's been talked about for centuries.

What's crazy about this is that it's been talked about for centuries.
even if we passed down all the knowledge we had about females, there will still be a hoard of naive gullible idiots who believe what women say.

even if we passed down all the knowledge we had about females, there will still be a hoard of naive gullible idiots who believe what women say.
We have a few decades I think before the shit really hits the fan. Prepare accordingly brocel.

The way more pickier group in our society is deciding who gets sex and who doesnt and always increases its standards when it realizes the previous ones are being fullfilled easily.

Men are just there. Waiting for the "okay" of the female which a lot of men nowadays dont get because they dont live up to the standards of the modern spoiled female.

I dont see how this ruthless filtering out of men wont cause the collapse of society.
Cope it has always been like such. Nowadays population judt have a 1/3 of fathers if you compare it with the same amount of mothers.

Womens sexuality must be constrained because they live in a society built by the common man. We created this shit therefore they must follow our rules. Otherwise, they can go live in the jungle with Chad

It’s just the market, morals don’t matter to the market after all. If I were a landlord in an urban area, I’d squeeze as much as I could get as well. See it as an accomplishment that female choice was suppressed for some thousands of years otherwise you’d live in a shithole society.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back