Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Very possible I will need to retake a very important class this semester

blond_elf_bard

blond_elf_bard

Major
★★
Meaning I will (I think) need another year to graduate this major/concentration. I have no debt, and I'm glad my family is still supporting me financially (I have a part-time job), but I'm still feeling bummed out. The culprit: I began to feel fatigue extending to my cognitive abilities this July, and since the beginning of the semester, the energy depletion has been gradually been worsening, and this dip has certainly affected my cognitive functioning and grades.

I did see a doctor and get a comprehebsive metabolic panel, and the only things elevated were albumin (5.3 g/dL) and ALT (60 IU/L), which I don't think explain fatigue of this depth.

I'm feeling rather upset about this, however, I'm not guaranteed to not pass-- the professor personally suggested I not withdraw from the class.

Images 3

I've been where you are. You are currently in the process of burning out as you keep on pushing yourself to do more and more while your body struggles to keep up. Unless you get some rest, a breakdown is inevitable.

I've been where you are. You are currently in the process of burning out as you keep on pushing yourself to do more and more while your body struggles to keep up. Unless you get some rest, a breakdown is inevitable.
That's what I have suspected-- it's happened before

Can be difficult dealing with uni stuff when you have other issues going on

Good luck trying again, hopefully you still remember a bit