Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Very likely have Mild Androgen Insensitivity

aswellfella

aswellfella

Personalitymaxxed Voicechad
★★★★★

I took t but that was a month before this test and 100% would've worn out. Still feel like crap. Can only grow soy beard. Feel muscle weakness every single day. Never had morning wood a day in my life. If only the endocrinologist I waited 7 months to see wasn't jewed.

View attachment 1200843

I took t but that was a month before this test and 100% would've worn out. Still feel like crap. Can only grow soy beard. Feel muscle weakness every single day. Never had morning wood a day in my life. If only the endocrinologist I waited 7 months to see wasn't jewed.
Blast ZyZZ music, Take T and goto the gym and pump iron, Try it for atleast 3 weeks, I would like to see if that works, Im in no shape to do it myself as im currently in heaps of pain but once i get my new medication i might be able to workout a bit, its a nerve blocker.

Bro, you're optimal, don't worry about it. It's like some 6ft guy that feels short. Your voice shows it's fine, and anyways, some high T people don't get a beard, like ever e.g. most ricecels even on steroids.

What was your total levels before taking T? My T levels were around 290, but since then I have been taking aromatase inhibitors and losing weight. Haven't retested yet.

How is your sleep? if your sleep is fucked you wont build any muscle.

Bro, you're optimal, don't worry about it. It's like some 6ft guy that feels short. Your voice shows it's fine, and anyways, some high T people don't get a beard, like ever e.g. most ricecels even on steroids.

What was your total levels before taking T? My T levels were around 290, but since then I have been taking aromatase inhibitors and losing weight. Haven't retested yet.
T before was 550 total, 6.3 free.

This test says
940 total, 18.3 free

So total doubled, free tripled. Still feel exactly the same.

How is your sleep? if your sleep is fucked you wont build any muscle.
Yeah it's fucked. Sometimes I stay up for like 36 straight hours without trying.

Edit: well, with a little trying. I did that yesterday, as a matter of fact.

Yeah it's fucked. Sometimes I stay up for like 36 straight hours without trying.

Edit: well, with a little trying. I did that yesterday, as a matter of fact.
That’s probably the problem, I’ve had chronic sleep problems for several years and it kind of ruined my gains, my muscles are always sore all the time too.

And the worst part is nothing helps me. :cryfeels:

T before was 550 total, 6.3 free.

This test says
940 total, 18.3 free

So total doubled, free tripled. Still feel exactly the same.
Your levels were fine to begin with.

If you want, you could do SHBG and estrogen test. Many steroid users have high estrogen levels, as high testosterone also increases testosterone to estrogen conversion. Aromatase inhibitors will stop that transfer and hence improve your T:E ratio which will be more beneficial. Alternatively, you could try enclomiphene or something like that. Enclomiphene boosts your body's own testosterone (and sperm) production by increasing FSH and LH levels, if you take it long enough, it even causes your balls to swell up.

Unironically nofap could help you. I could provide the studies if you really need to see the data, but orgasms make your androgen receptors less sensitive. Are you a massive coomer by chance?

Your levels were fine to begin with.

If you want, you could do SHBG and estrogen test. Many steroid users have high estrogen levels, as high testosterone also increases testosterone to estrogen conversion. Aromatase inhibitors will stop that transfer and hence improve your T:E ratio which will be more beneficial. Alternatively, you could try enclomiphene or something like that. Enclomiphene boosts your body's own testosterone (and sperm) production by increasing FSH and LH levels, if you take it long enough, it even causes your balls to swell up.
Now you sound like the endo. Are you jewish, by chance?

*sigh* yeah, maybe you're right

I think maybe it's just over for me, you know? I was treated like complete shit as a teenager and my face and body will always be fucked up because of it. Roidmaxxing probably won't do much for me.

Unironically nofap could help you. I could provide the studies if you really need to see the data, but orgasms make your androgen receptors less sensitive. Are you a massive coomer by chance?
Yeah I know what you're talking about. And yes, I try not to ejaculate frequently for that reason. I think the AR receptors those studies refer to are in the brain, however, not anywhere else.

I think maybe it's just over for me, you know? I was treated like complete shit a teenager and my face and body will always be fucked up because of it. Roidmaxxing probably won't do much for me.
Sorry bro, that sounds brutal. I have extremely gynoid fat distribution. At one point, men's clothes didn't fit me :feelsrope:. I can't get muscles, and on top of being 5'5" I am shaped like a woman (people have pointed it out), or a faggot who has had "work done". If my arsenal of different substances don't work, it's over for me.

I used to have extreme fatigue where I almost collapsed once walking and would only go to college only for 1 lesson a week, it was probably psychomotor retardation caused by extreme depression because it went away on its own.

Sorry bro, that sounds brutal. I have extremely gynoid fat distribution. At one point, men's clothes didn't fit me :feelsrope:. I can't get muscles, and on top of being 5'5" I am shaped like a woman (people have pointed it out), or a faggot who has had "work done". If my arsenal of different substances don't work, it's over for me.

I used to have extreme fatigue where I almost collapsed once walking and would only go to college only for 1 lesson a week, it was probably psychomotor retardation caused by extreme depression because it went away on its own.
I just tried way, way, way too hard at everything as a kid. High cortisol shot through my veins pretty much every day August to May, 2015 through 2019.

Yeah I know what you're talking about. And yes, I try not to ejaculate frequently for that reason. I think the AR receptors those studies refer to are in the brain, however, not anywhere else.
This is true, but you can test it for yourself too. You can record your voice after abstaining from orgasms and after a fap session. I guarantee that you'll notice a difference, and that is because the androgen receptors get less sensitive everywhere in your body, including your larynx.

But that's something to test for yourself, in case you don't believe it.

This is true, but you can test it for yourself too. You can record your voice after abstaining from orgasms and after a fap session. I guarantee that you'll notice a difference, and that is because the androgen receptors get less sensitive everywhere in your body, including your larynx.

But that's something to test for yourself, in case you don't believe it.
I have a deep voice now and I'll have a deep voice after 1 month of not busting. I don't think that's a good standard of comparison in my case.

I have a deep voice now and I'll have a deep voice after 1 month of not busting. I don't think that's a good standard of comparison in my case.
Bust a nut 3 times in a few hours and you'll see that your voice won't sound as masculine as before nutting. But as far as I'm concerned you don't need to believe it, doesn't make a difference to me.

Orgasm makes your estrogen receptors more sensitive and androgen receptors less sensitive. But weak beard growth could also just be genes, many middle eastern men go bald rather young and start growing full beards in their early 20's, and an Asian man with the same level of T couldn't grow a beard to save his life

But weak beard growth could also just be genes, many middle eastern men go bald rather young and start growing full beards in their early 20's, and an Asian man with the same level of T couldn't grow a beard to save his life
Yeah I'm white. I'm right in the middle of those two extremes.

From what I've understood is that dopamine and testosterone levels correlate, when the other one is high, then the other one will be high also. Therefore if you blast your dopamine receptors with enough dopamine, they end up becoming less sensitive, thus also lowering your testosterone.

That's really the brutal part of being a man. You're apparently supposed to live a quiet life of no stimulation of any kind and just be happy. But I guess that's where the stereotype of "men have to be stoic" comes from.