Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Very good quote for blackpilled incels

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in the minds of men."

Last edited:
"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds."
The VC win ONE war, and people think a small minority means shit

The power of vagina is stronger than your stupid quote

I believe he was referring to the Vietcong, who cause America to back out of the war in Vietnam

The "Vietcong" would not have won the war (3 years following the withdrawal of the United States) without the armed forces of the Northern Vietnamese

The "Vietcong" would not have won the war (3 years following the withdrawal of the United States) without the armed forces of the Northern Vietnamese
Very true, they did however play a vital role, though that is not to say that history will repeat itself in regards to our dilemma

Very true, they did however play a vital role, though that is not to say that history will repeat itself in regards to our dilemma

What states assisting us though with their military commitment?

High IQ quote

If all incels just stopped being cucks for a day and stopped working society would collapse.

Screen Shot 2019 01 20 at 15522 AM

Lifefuel. There's no way our repressive government will stop the blackpill uprising then.

View attachment 82688

Lifefuel. There's no way our repressive government will stop the blackpill uprising then.

Screenshot 20190105 183418

Screenshot 20190105 183439

Screenshot 20190105 183527

Just highlighting certain parts.
I would say we've all got a part to play.
:blackpill: fyi @RageAgainstTDL or I'd like to call it another aspect of the :whitepill: as opposed to LDARing, Roping, ERing, NEETing etc.

Last edited:
If every sub-8 man just fucking woke up and stopped being so cucked and pathetic then we would completely take over the world.

If every sub-8 man just fucking woke up and stopped being so cucked and pathetic then we would completely take over the world.

Yup. Take back as opposed to take over. Agreed.

it is better to live one day as a lion than 100 years as a sheep.

“The child that is not embraced but the tribe will burn it down to feel its warmth”

Whose quote is that?
I heard someone say it on youtube, but he seemed like he paraphrased it so I couldn't find the original.

LMAO...

(Penoid) Incel Revolutionary Rebel Republican Army ... You maybe onto something there but I believe I mentioned something akin to this in another thread.

The articles & theories speak for themselves & practices already seen. Evolution.
>N.I is still part of the U.K
over for taigcels
GaryHaggarty_large.jpg
it is better to live one day as a lion than 100 years as a sheep.

This however I'd say a Tiger though. Red, black & white.

>N.I is still part of the U.K
over for taigcels
GaryHaggarty_large.jpg
While they didn't achieve their ultimate goal - they still got plenty of concessions. And NI is still better off because of PIRA.

Hell, look at how the cucked English govt is fearing Brexit because of issues it'd create with the Good Friday agreement.