Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Very few people have been mentally destroyed by reality like me

manletogre

manletogre

RippERcel
-
I was bullied by chad sexhavers in school, rejected by oneitis, mugged/jumped by niggers while I was on my way home after she rejected me
All that happened in just 1 week,
In just 1 week I got humiliated,rejected,mugged at same time

I wish every delusional chads/stacies on TikTok get mugged and raped by niggers/thugs

Last edited:
brutal I got beat up and bullied too

Hey we at least share some of those in common, just try to stay sane is all I can say

I give you some mental support brocel

Brutal wake up to reality. Humanity is cruel

1 week 1 weak

Poetic

My mother, as kind as she may be, used to grab me very forcefully(By the neck, as I was fidgeting with items; I would ache from it) and repeatedly tell me "Do you hear me!?! If people see you doing that, they will think you are men-tally retar-ded!" while shaking me and shaking the item near my eyes. She would tell me how embarrassing it is to have an autistic son who fidgets with items as a form of stimulation. Other times, she would hit me. When I said, "Please don't hit me!" once, she started laughing.

Short men eventually adjust to it. Especially after discrimination.

As a 5'3(Tending towards 5'2) man, I've been denigrated and referred to as a "pipsqueak" by much taller men. One threatened to "kick me around" if I ever spoke to him.

Orbiting caused this problem for you. Orbiters love reinforcing vanity.

The "literal subhuman" is likely smirking cockily as she submits herself to him.

"phone taken away"? Hmm. I'd love to know the reason...

Yes. One of my bullies, a Tyrone, threatened to "kick me around". He would play loud rap music and throw dice at my door each night.

They gave me stress balls so I would stop fidgeting with my hands during therapy time. Still, the group psychologist considered me "NT" and often criticized me for my failure to make eye contact with other people in the room/failure to speak to other group youth(Social cue problems).

Yes, I used to have more "closeness" with my maternal female cousins; they were the only "youth" who did not laugh at my autistic fidgeting behaviors(While I was present, at least). I would sit in a corner and fidget with pencils for hours.

Sadly, they changed during adolescence and eventually started laughing at my severe social anxiety. One tried to trip me down a set of stairs(twice) and threw cake batter at me because I tried to help them with a recipe(As my mother told me to). She also hit my head out of anger.

Yes, very true. My mother used to criticize my autistic behavior.

She would say "I was 'square' myself as a child, but your behavior is weird. You are w-e-i-r-d", "I'm embarrassed to have a son that 'does this'(Making fidgeting gestures)", "Please! I don't care about your anxiety. Do you want to live on the streets?"

As typical of femoids, she cannot listen to my problems without redirecting to her own problems.

Interesting suggestion. At the age of twelve, I noticed how "dissociated" I was from other youth. I'd view social interaction as "role-play".

Main Question:

I was nineteen and rotting in a basement:

Unable to integrate, I found myself dissociated from general society and spent my hours on an Internet Q/A website for hyper-partisan White males of middle-age.

View attachment 563458

The above user is "electricpole". He was someone I encountered many times over the six years I spent on Yahoo Answers. He once responded to one of my anger-fueled questions involving S.R.B by providing a photo of himself and his Black girlfriend with the simple description of "My girlfriend is very educated and I respect her deeply. This isn't Stormfront".

Yes, I've been shoved, pushed, and threatened many times. A tall White male told me I could only get overweight women. Several Black males have laughed at the idea of "kicking" me around. A tall Latino boy would shove me into desks and start laughing in Spanish afterwards.

View attachment 566584

Yes; my father would regularly batter Mother and break things. When angry, Mother would grab my stimming objects and shake them in my face while tightly grasping my neck.

Mother moved into a separate apartment and stayed with relatives, at times. We also had to live with my paternal grandparents.

Yes. Well, remember that we are all unified in inceldom. When I was rotting in the basement, holes were baring their holes for Chad and NT males.

That is why I've always appreciated intellect. It was my mutual denigration with the people of YA, not a hole, that gave me fulfillment. I spent each holiday and day with them.

Cool. I'll never forget stimming in stores and restaurants for hours with strangers gazing at me with disgust.

Quite brutal.

When I was younger, Mother didn't address my own problems and often threatened to kick me out for being anxious.

In my case, she would threaten me whenever I was hesitant to eat dinner with other relatives, or unable to greet them out of anxiety.

Most of us have been in that position brocel Those Niggers are monsters

Bonesmash wrists for insane death grip around normie.necks

Re: why does everyone have to be so unique on this forum
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151879991Wednesday, December 17, 2014 4:32 PM CST
The answer to the problem you presented is somewhat complex and varied. Many individuals utilize this website as a medium for conveying their issues simply because they lack supportive attention from relatives/acquaintances. Yet other users have to deal with consistent negativity and thus using the website enables them to 'manipulate' a virtual social-cycle as a means of cognitively escaping their problems. I'm certain that the majority of the excessive 'attention-seekers' on the website have some degree of self-perceived inferiority that contributes to their perception of the situation. Altogether, though, it's likely going to be much more beneficial to communicate with someone offline rather than becoming upset when random users over the internet show a lack of significant sympathy towards the various problems you may have, though I could understand the difficulty.
Re: Social Anxiety: Will it ever go away?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#146490988Sunday, September 21, 2014 2:58 AM CDT
Well, It's entirely impossible to determine whether your anxiety will ever truly resolve, It's a condition that requires you to try to the best of your ability to change your perception of the situation's that trigger your anxiety, It's certainly not a condition that I would personally consider easy to resolve. There's going to be many times when the anxiety affects your over-all thinking to such a degree that you may even become frightened and terrified so much that it could significantly affect your quality of life and perhaps trigger depressive thoughts, It can also worsen in many cases depending on the situation. Over-all, although "Social Anxiety Disorder" may be a very depressing condition that can often cause you to be extremely paranoid and frightened and although it can be a very difficult and to handle and can last for a very long duration of time, the outcome depends on how you decide to manage the problem.
Re: I cant get over the fact that my friend is better than me
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158458104Sunday, March 22, 2015 6:11 PM CDT
You aren't inferior to your friend whatsoever. Each individual varies in personality characteristics from another person, I'm certain that you have plenty of positive and beneficial characteristics without having to conform to the social standards of another adolescent. It's much better to divide yourself from the psychological entrapment of a clique than it is to allow yourself to become attached to something that could eventually damage your social perception of other humans when negativity occurs. Furthermore, you may want to discuss your recent thoughts with your acquaintance.
Re: "I'm a dull forumer"
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#149365051Friday, November 07, 2014 9:42 PM CST
"@anon You shouldn't always just accept negative aspects, sometimes you should change." While that statement is certainly true, there's a significant difference between beneficially improving your over-all capabilities and attempting excessively to conform to the standards of other humans. If you try excessively to reform to another persons standards, your perception of your own capabilities will eventually become distorted and will cause more negativity than positivity.
Re: A small question
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#145888041Friday, September 12, 2014 5:02 AM CDT
"so,basically,just like those swag things,those are caused by uneducated kids trying to act cool?" No, it's caused by negativity due to numerous preceding events , either way, many of them are actually quite insecure and view themselves as inferior to other people simply due to the negativity they had to deal with. It's not necessarily a matter of how much education they're receiving, it's a matter of how the education they're receiving affects them.