Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [VERY EASY] Test your incels.is basic knowledge on this quiz as of recent !!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
What can you overhead press
i dont know man, i just do the lifts i grew up with and have done since i was young, growing up playing AMERICAN FOOTBALL, we emphasized power cleans, bench, squat so i sticked to those 3 and just extra shit here and there

i dont know man, i just do the lifts i grew up with and have done since i was young, growing up playing AMERICAN FOOTBALL, we emphasized power cleans, bench, squat so i sticked to those 3 and just extra shit here and there
tbh power cleans >>>> CJ

What can u bench and how much do u weigh, I never got into power cleans but the do look interesting

Wasn’t maeror once a mod here though? Or just a janitor. I’m almost certain I remember his name in purple but I guess I’m just remembering things wrong.

Last edited:
What can u bench and how much do u weigh, I never got into power cleans but the do look interesting
i told u this we had this convo before dude. i can bench 275 and squatted 405x5 and i can power clean 315

im the 3rd og active gymcel here and i wastn on the options brutal
apologies fellow gymcel. will make another one and include you a minimum of 2 times on it to redeem myself :feelsbadman:

i told u this we had this convo before dude. i can bench 275 and squatted 405x5 and i can power clean 315
Nice bro, I can't remember when u told me that because I don't recognise you from here

Nice bro, I can't remember when u told me that because I don't recognise you from here
its over for bench squat and deadliftcels

tfw no weighted pullupcels :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
its over for bench squad and deadliftcels

tfw no weighted pullupcels :feelsbadman:
I love doing the incline bench press, I'm hoping to do 250 lbs for a few reps on it this year

I love doing the incline bench press, I'm hoping to do 250 lbs for a few reps on it this year
ah.

hoping to hit that big dead and weighted pull up goal this year or start of next

I feature in this quiz way too much tbh

I appreciate it though

Lol fat boy is mad now one knows him
not really, dont know why they unbanned ur ass after u trolled on alts though, and im pretty known among the dethnics here was on IT couple of times (one of my postts got 4k upvotes) ur just a faggot that needs to be banned again

not really, dont know why they unbanned ur ass after u trolled on alts though, and im pretty known among the dethnics here was on IT couple of times (one of my postts got 4k upvotes) ur just a faggot that needs to be banned again
Come at me and I'll box your fucking head in u hear me, @RREEEEEEEEE look at this fat boy thinking he would beat me

I got 50% because I choked up on those 50/50 questions. I probably could have got an 80 or so.

Come at me and I'll box your fucking head in u hear me, @RREEEEEEEEE look at this fat boy thinking he would beat me
I know @RREEEEEEEEE me and him are good friends actually I sent him my
Pics. Idiot

I know @RREEEEEEEEE me and him are good friends actually I sent him my
Pics. Idiot
He has my pics as well, why don't we ask him from a neatal stand point who he thinks would win in a fight, jfl do u even know how to box

He has my pics as well, why don't we ask him from a neatal stand point who he thinks would win in a fight, jfl do u even know how to box
Don’t know about boxing but I use to be linebacker for my HS football team (2nd string) and I would constantly tackle 200-250 pound players. So yea NIGGA WHAT YOU THINK FUCK

Don’t know about boxing but I use to be linebacker for my HS football team (2nd string) and I would constantly tackle 200-250 pound players. So yea NIGGA WHAT YOU THINK FUCK
Keep coping boyo one slap and I'd send your jaw across the fucking Country, @RREEEEEEEEE has seen me hit the heavy bag

Keep coping boyo one slap and I'd send your jaw across the fucking Country, @RREEEEEEEEE has seen me hit the heavy bag
What country are you in faggot? No point arguing with non-American who doesn’t know how much physicality American football takes

What country are you in faggot? No point arguing with non-American who doesn’t know how much physicality American football takes
Cope, I know it takes physicality but I don't like ur attitude

Boyos, let's not fight, we are all in this together. @SuperSaiyanGymcel

But, since it was asked: Damo is probably the only person on here who could beat the shit out of every single user and lurker on here. I'm genuinely serious, if you fight him IRL you got a death wish.

It's like wanting to step into the octagon to fight Khabib Nurmagomedov. It's a big "no, no."

It's over for lowmemorycels

I scored 80%, apparently I mog 70% of people who partook in it the questionnaire, and that it was easy as f*ck and I should've done better, kek. Thanks for mentioning me in question 3.

I scored 80%, apparently I mog 70% of people who partook in it the questionnaire, and that it was easy as f*ck and I should've done better, kek. Thanks for mentioning me in question 3.
:feelsokman: buddy boyo

20% but it's only because i'm a retard

80%, could have gotten more but I misread a question

Boyos, let's not fight, we are all in this together. @SuperSaiyanGymcel

But, since it was asked: Damo is probably the only person on here who could beat the shit out of every single user and lurker on here. I'm genuinely serious, if you fight him IRL you got a death wish.

It's like wanting to step into the octagon to fight Khabib Nurmagomedov. It's a big "no, no."
We will see about that I tackled 300 pound Tyrone’s back in my HS days so he will be easy meat. @Damo the incel, watch American football highlights and see what physicalaty it takes, just to tackle someone is like a mini-wrestling match.

"Who drinks the hardest?"

Tfw not having me on that last?!