Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious VERY dizzy after nicotine gum??

aswellfella

aswellfella

Ruined Person. People on here say I have a nice VO
★★
Hi brocels,

I've been taking nicotine gum for energy + a otc aromatase inhibitor for higher T. Problem is, I feel VERY dizzy afterward. Can any premedcel explain this to me? No, I don't smoke. This is really my first real exposure to nicotine, That other post where I said I'd buy "smokie wokies"? Yeah, I didn't end up doing that.

This article is talking about vapes, but it may apply to nicotine gum

how dizzy ? I think it's normal to be a bit dizzy when you have tobacco
it IS a casual drug nigga...

what do you mean by this?
tobacco ( / nicotine) is a soft drug like alcohol. It's normal for it to have effects like this depending on how sensitive you are to it and how much you take.

tobacco ( / nicotine) is a soft drug like alcohol. It's normal for it to have effects like this depending on how sensitive you are to it and how much you take.
oh OK. Anything I can do to minimize it?

oh OK. Anything I can do to minimize it?
take less or take it slower.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but if I remember correctly, nicotine makes your veins contract (or expand, don't remember) and the change in blood pressure is what makes you feel dizzy I believe. So taking it slower should make it less sudden and give your body more time to get used to it. Not sure how you can take it slower with gum tho...

Or just keep doing what you've been doing and develop a bit of a resistance over time.

Nicotine did that to me as well. Absolute dogshit substance, idk how anyone is addicted to it

Nicotine did that to me as well. Absolute dogshit substance,
I don't smoke often but it puts me in a very good mood, far outweighs any dizziness for me.