Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Verdict on 75% White 25% Asian people's looks

LesscoBlob

LesscoBlob

Working on my plan for world domination.
★★★★★
The appearance of a person who has one white parent and one parent who is half white and half Asian can vary widely, depending on a number of factors including their genetic makeup and individual characteristics. While some individuals may appear more white than Asian, others may appear more Asian than white.

According to research, physical appearance is determined by a complex interplay between genetics and environment. In particular, genes play a significant role in determining physical characteristics like skin color, hair texture, and facial features. However, the exact expression of these genes can be influenced by a range of factors, including nutrition, lifestyle, and other environmental factors.

It's also worth noting that the concept of "looking white" or "looking Asian" is itself culturally constructed and may vary across different societies and time periods. For example, in some societies, having fair skin and European facial features may be seen as desirable, while in others, having more stereotypically Asian features may be considered not truecel tier.

In short, the appearance of a person who has a white parent and another parent who is half white and half Asian is highly individual and cannot be predicted with certainty. It is important to recognize that physical appearance is not a reliable indicator of a person's ethnic or cultural background, and should not be used as the sole basis for making assumptions about a person's identity or experiences. :soy:
Sources.

bone structure and symmetry > race

You said a whole lot of nothing

yIEpxYzm.jpg
Ogros Monstruos de América

yIEpxYzm.jpg

Phenotype expression can get complex when it comes to race mixing

Yeah, my mother is Blacker than most people in her almost entirely Black Country, yet she gave birth to a blonde haired blue eyed kid (who later just turned Black). I've seen a toilet in Hanoi with a blonde kid as well, her husband is Canadian, meanwhile all half-Frenchies had black hair.

When it comes to racepills mixed race people are outliers because we're more difficult to place.

Yeah, my mother is Blacker than most people in her almost entirely Black Country, yet she gave birth to a blonde haired blue eyed kid (who later just turned Black). I've seen a toilet in Hanoi with a blonde kid as well, her husband is Canadian, meanwhile all half-Frenchies had black hair.

When it comes to racepills mixed race people are outliers because we're more difficult to place.
True. You can't predict how a mixed kid is going to turn out.
I had no idea Jeremy Meeks was half Black for example.

Yeah, my mother is Blacker than most people in her almost entirely Black Country, yet she gave birth to a blonde haired blue eyed kid (who later just turned Black)
i can see how your skin and hair color got darker with age but do you still have blue eyes?

It is important to recognize that physical appearance is not a reliable indicator of a person's ethnic or cultural background, and should not be used as the sole basis for making assumptions about a person's identity or experiences. :soy: