Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Venting

Shrek

Shrek

Always productive day,never reproductive day
★★★★★
It's easy to say to be a militant MGTOW-ist and say that you want to live as a single man, that you no longer want to depend on women at all.

That is until you go to work every morning by car/metro/tram/bus, you pass through the center of the university and you see beautiful and slender students like deers with low-cut tops and beautiful breasts, with shiny black leather jackets and fitted pants of skin that reveals an appetizing ass and long, fragrant, conditioned and wavy hair. And you get up, as if you want to approach them, but they pass by you, always with their nose in the phone. And all day at work you're thinking about those deer and you're not in the mood for anything anymore, you're actually sitting like a fool in front of the monitor with ongoing tasks.

At lunch, you see the secretary in a low-cut shirt with a mini skirt and a shirt talking not only to the manager, but also to the team-leader, including senior colleagues, but she doesn't pay attention to you and doesn't greet you because she sees you as ugly and poor, but you seem to want pull it out on her.

In the evening, you come home from work and see other hot girls on the arm with sly men and you start crying in your fists because you don't have one too.And on the day of the salary, of frustration, you also give a quarter of your salary to go to a silicone prostitute by the dozen, with an ugly face, hot-tempered, in a hurry to get you out the door faster and take your 100 euros that you worked for a few days, give it to him for one hour a month. So that you cry in your fists because you don't fuck every week like most married men.

It's a waste, I'm sorry to tell you, but you're as frustrated as those hysterical feminists who campaign for the extermination/subjugation of men and want to give birth only through in vitro fertilization and artificial wombs.
Like the feminists, you are against the laws of nature.

A man cannot live without a woman, just as a woman can't live without a man.
No fortune, no luxury home, no object, no entertainment will ever cover your sentimental void, that burning and primitive desire inherited from our ancestors to be coupled with a woman. You cannot fight against a millennial tradition. It is true that we are no longer obliged to marry as the church, the community, the state demanded, but at the end of life you will regret that you did not find your soulmate. You will still have that emptiness, that depression caused by the lack of a being who cares for you. No friend and no pet can replace a GIRLFRIEND! And especially a child made by you, with your blood and genes.

Unless you have no sex drive.

Relatable, while i was forced to be outside every day, i would sit in parks and town center, seeing bunch of hot girls and hot young moms, while it was pleasurable to stare at them, fact that i dont stand a miniscule of a chance was soul crashing. Now im inside 24'7 and its easier to not think about women at all. Sadly that's not an option for workingcels.

Luckily not always, but sometimes when I see a hot girl outside my mind decides to regurgitate that "you'll never have that" and accordingly my mood will instantaneously tank. Not that I'm often very upbeat in the first place.
Like the feminists, you are against the laws of nature.
Aren't most people against the laws of nature to some extent? E.g., keeping disabled people alive goes against survival of the fittest.
No fortune, no luxury home, no object, no entertainment will ever cover your sentimental void, that burning and primitive desire inherited from our ancestors to be coupled with a woman.
:feelsrope: