Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

venting

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★

My premature birth caused significant physical and mental defects for me. But the best part is, the damage could have been treated. All they had to do was give me human growth hormone during my childhood. Its actual common knowledge that you are supposed to give hgh to premature born infants and children. Yet the topic was never even brought up once. When I told my doctor "why am i not growing?" or "why is executive functioning so hard for me?" He just gaslighted me and didnt give a shit. My feminist coalburning mother ruined my life by dooming me with subsaharan african genes + autism caused by her giving birth at like 40. She just had to reproduce with a low iq mulatto. I look at my pure white cousins and see the life I could have had. People have no regard or concern for their children. They are criminals. They don't care. If I ever even had a kid, I would make sure that EVERY condition that had was properly treated.

autism caused by her giving birth at like 40
I hate how foids insist that just because they can technically have kids at 35+, that means they're fully capable of it and shouldn't be shamed for riding the cock carousel until that age. :feelsree: And they call themselves the nurturing gender, fucking child-abusing hypocrites.

I had very low appetite as a kid for some reason and instead of giving me any supplements to boost my appetite or giving me good reasons to be active and work out, my parents just kept telling me to eat more food as if that would magically make me want it.

He just gaslighted me and didnt give a shit.
thats all doctors and public service workers if one is ugly
My feminist coalburning mother ruined my life by dooming me with subsaharan african genes + autism caused by her giving birth at like 40.
women create incels
If I ever even had a kid, I would make sure that EVERY condition that had was properly treated.
they probably tried their best first but were too low iq and later they stopped caring and abandoned subconsiously the subpar looking offspring

Having low IQ parents that didn't do anything to help you out understand your situation, is the worst.

I am basically in the same situation, being race-mixed myself... entirely screwed, while my full white brother is giga chad literally.

This entire thing is beyond sadistic