Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story [Venting] Rage in the fog

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-

It’s real foggy out right now. Has been for a little while now. Fog is insanely rare in my home state so I wanted to check it out. I decided to venture out onto the craggy rocks to stare at the misty vast ocean. I stood on the rocks and thought to myself for a while, then decided to head back. My mom then informed me that my brother had left to look for me. I guess I was gone longer than I thought. She told me to go look for him. However, right as I left the house again to walk on the street, a group of 6 TEENAGE STACY’S POPS OUT IN FRONT OF ME! They walk at the exact same pace as me so I’m stuck awkwardly walking a bit behind them for about 10 minutes. Over the course of it I try to avoid looking at them and try speedwalking to pass them. Eventually I hear them laugh and I hear them whisper about me walking funny. One of them also called me short. Was absolute ragefuel. What should have been a nice pensive walk in the fog became a stressful and irritating torture march. I was very happy when I finally found my brother and was able to turn back

Females are FUCKING SUIFUEL AND I WANT THEM GONE FROM MY LIFE

WHY MUST I BE A MANLET DOUGHEY FACED AWKWARD PIECE OF SHIT

KILLLLLL MMEEEEEE
Its so bad man

I can relate. Walking near stacys is an absolute suifuel, they always give me dirty looks or whisper amongst themselves. That is why i tend walk on the opposite side of the road if i see them.

Though that's a nice view you've got, ngl.

I can relate. Walking near stacys is an absolute suifuel, they always give me dirty looks or whisper amongst themselves. That is why i tend walk on the opposite side of the road if i see them.

Though that's a nice view you've got, ngl.
It is pretty neat

I knew a dude whose favorite saying was...

FOG PROWLER...

He would literally say it over and over!

When i asked him why, he just said, "i just think it sounds cool."

Thats why you should not leave the house u normie

FOG PROWLER...

It does tbh

FOG PROWLER...

Sounds like autism.

This always seems to happen with Stacies specifically to me. Whenever I pass by them on the street its either a remark, laughs or almost inaudible mocking.