Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [Venting] People getting mad at me for ignoring annoying shits

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
So today (NOT NAMING NAMES) I got into a conflict with a few people because I was ignoring someone (Person C). This person that I was ignoring spreads rumors about my disability at school, make school life worse, and tries to annoy me around their normalshit friends. Why can't I just live my own life? Why cant Person C just leave me alone at school? Person A and B want me to "get along" with the person that I'm ignoring (Person C). Person C literally doesnt even care about me, justs wants to use me to mock my autism and shit social skills to their friends and school. Person C literally only talks to me to annoy and mock me. smh might as well just k*** myself. Fuck this gay earth I want out.

btw Person A and B are NOT the bad guys, they are just misuderstanding the situation. I explained to them that Person C just wants to mock my autism and they understand (hopefully). I am otherwise on good terms with A & B.

Cant go into more detail cause people irl would find out but I really need to vent.

Last edited:
Fuck Person C

Is person C a hole?

Take a guess. I cant answer that. Ive already gone into too much detail.... FBI is watching...
Alright. Try to give taste of its own medicine to Person C.

Alright. Try to give taste of its own medicine to Person C.
Nah that would make things worse. They have an army of normalshit and popular crowd friends. It would be over for me. I'm just gonna try to stay low key and not have any more rumors spread.

Last edited:
Nah that would make things worse. They have an army or normalshit and popular crowd friends. It would be over for me. I'm just gonna try to stay low key and not have any more rumors spread.
Can you stay away from school for some days?

Many men, man