Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [Venting like a retard] "You've Been Banned From Participating In R/Watchpeopledie"

just make an alt acc plus vpn

just make an alt acc plus vpn

Yeah, maybe i have to create another account just because they decided to ban me, because im a virgin male. If i rape a foid and send them proofs about it, will they let me in again? I would not be virgin anymore. :woke:

Someone needs to shoot up their HQ

I got blocked by a lolita. It took me 4 months to get over it.

Thanks for not banning me.

this is highly unlikely

848.png
pls believe me :feelscry:

I got blocked by a lolita. It took me 4 months to get over it.

Thanks for not banning me.

I litteraly never understand what you post. Is it the language barrier, am i retarded, or are you just trolling around this forum until you get banned?

I litteraly never understand what you post. Is it the language barrier, am i retarded, or are you just trolling around this forum until you get banned?
Maybe it's because i am autist and haven't explained.

It's coming out now though. You just have to read Everything I posted this week.

When a reddit that features gore and people dying bans you for being an incel.

>It's over :feelsrope:

Just don't post on that subreddit theory

But yes incels were also getting banned from many more subs back in r/incels days because they could straight forward see you post on incels. Did you have braincels in your history?

anyone who watches that sort of shit is a loser like us, no question about it. they hate incels because we remind them of themselves. you can feel happy that he too is an ugly son of a whore with a shitty life.

Yeah... thats not gonna happen. But ok. Good luck with your autism. And use google´s translator if you cant write in english (like me lol). Good luck.
It's not English I have problems with. It's expressing my thoughts clearly in English.

It's also hard to confess my sins here since the lolita also found you guys and probably has trolled you since the Armenian ran over some people in Toronto.
It's really hard to tell the truth when the person I've wronged is reading this.

Just don't post on that subreddit theory

But yes incels were also getting banned from many more subs back in r/incels days because they could straight forward see you post on incels. Did you have braincels in your history?

Yes, i have commented in incel subs, and got banned from some related subs like TrueFemCels (what a name jfl). I troll bluepilled normies sometimes too.

anyone who watches that sort of shit is a loser like us, no question about it. they hate incels because we remind them of themselves. you can feel happy that he too is an ugly son of a whore with a shitty life.

Thats why i thought that it would be safe to post some almos-but-not-completely-blackpilled and suicidal stuff in there. Im a blackpilled suicidal person after all, and i like to bE mYsElF sometimes. I guess i was wrong. Fuck them, i dont care. I just discovered @Weed ´s gore megathread lol That comforts me
When a reddit that features gore and people dying bans you for being an incel.

>It's over :feelsrope:
Fuck them, i bet half of the mods are former incels, and the other half incels in denial

Last edited:
thats the problem with reddit. if the mods dont like you/who you are/your opinions - they just ban you. they dont need a reason.
no point of getting mad, they are just using their "authority" how the fuck they want. thats why most people hate reddit
for example i commented on r/soccer about the ronaldo rape case, and said "inoccent untill proven guilty", got tons of soyboy comments just cursing me and than i got perma ban from a barca fan mod. no point of getting mad

thats the problem with reddit. if the mods dont like you/who you are/your opinions - they just ban you. they dont need a reason.
no point of getting mad, they are just using their "authority" how the fuck they want. thats why most people hate reddit
for example i commented on r/soccer about the ronaldo rape case, and said "inoccent untill proven guilty", got tons of soyboy comments just cursing me and than i got perma ban from a barca fan mod. no point of getting mad

Yeah, i didnt know it was that absurd... but it is. The left and their tolerance lol What a joke. So much hypocrisy. We ban foids on sight, but its in the rules... imagine that there was not a rule about the obligatory banning of foids, and every time one of them posted here we had to invent a different excuse to ban it, or just PM her telling the truth that we dont want anyone to know. Reddit is so coward and cucked god.... fuck them. If theres a rule about the exclusion of every virgin male, that should be written amongst the fucking rules, not hidden so they appear to be progressive and liberal and BULLSHIT.
Awyway... i dont want to get fucking angry again.

Yeah, i didnt know it was that absurd... but it is. The left and their tolerance lol What a joke. So much hypocrisy. We ban foids on sight, but its in the rules... imagine that there was not a rule about the obligatory banning of foids, and every time one of them posted here we had to invent a different excuse to ban it, or just PM her telling the truth that we dont want anyone to know. Reddit is so coward and cucked god.... fuck them. If theres a rule about the exclusion of every virgin male, that should be written amongst the fucking rules, not hidden so they appear to be progressive and liberal and BULLSHIT.
Awyway... i dont want to get fucking angry again.

found the incel you guys :soy::soy::soy:

this.
the irony of mods of watchpeopledie banning incels is hilarious tbhtbh.

there is nothing positive that can happen by admitting that you are a male virgin or explicitly using the word incel. Please don't be so naive in the future.