Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [Venting] JFL @ me... gynecology module, med school and all.

K

KvltWarrior98

Banned
-
Seriously, as I write this I am taking a break from my practice. 120 fucking mandatory hours of gynecological practice during the summer for only fucking 4 credits... fuck them! I hate anything obstetrics/gynecology related.

Anyways, today I witnessed an abortion; patient was 15, good family background, no psychological problems...

Lost all faith in this world at this fucking moment.

That feeling when I - as medic and a fucking KHHV, an incel in the quite literal sense of this word - am forced to go trough this. Someone end me now.

Gynecology is the most ironic medical field one such as us can choose.

Stealthily put in the vaginas of your patients your semen.

:feelsohh:

I envy you, I'm also KHHV, but you at least you are going to become a doctor, I'll be homeless or work at mc donalds

Abortions have always struck me as evil and morally dangerous even back when I was 100% atheist. They open up a can of worms. The same arguments used for abortion can be used for euthanasia of people "whose life won't be worth living", and there's no telling where this ends.

Stealthily put in the vaginas of your patients your semen.

:feelsohh:

This is the most disgusting thing I heard today, and believe me, I heard a lot of puke inducing shit.

Seriously, as I write this I am taking a break from my practice. 120 fucking mandatory hours of gynecological practice during the summer for only fucking 4 credits... fuck them! I hate anything obstetrics/gynecology related.

Anyways, today I witnessed an abortion; patient was 15, good family background, no psychological problems...

Lost all faith in this world at this fucking moment.

That feeling when I - as medic and a fucking KHHV, an incel in the quite literal sense of this word - am forced to go trough this. Someone end me now.

Gynecology is the most ironic medical field one such as us can choose.
Bruh just knock them out with narcotics and fuck them

Abortions have always struck me as evil and morally dangerous even back when I was 100% atheist. They open up a can of worms. The same arguments used for abortion can be used for euthanasia of people "whose life won't be worth living", and there's no telling where this ends.

I agree with you that abortions per se are quite morally dubious. Yet, I wouldn't necessarily disagree with them in circumstances when the life of the mother would be endangered; nor when the infant would be diagnosed with certain genetic deficiencies.

However, as the problem is put forward, I vehemently - and quite vocally IRL - oppose abortion. Not for religious matters, but for ethical ones. Abstinence and breaking free from our endocrine enslavement is the only way a human being can call itself virtuous.

If one engages in extramarital copulation, let them suffer the consequences of their actions.
Bruh just knock them out with narcotics and fuck them

And some of us wonder why people see us incels in a negative light. This statement of yours is not only disgusting but preposterous AF.

This is the most disgusting thing I heard today, and believe me, I heard a lot of puke inducing shit.

You might appreciate it once youre over 30 and close to Wizard War.

Why did you go through with medical route? You have some other purpose for your future other than moneymaxing?

Maybe he will go on a sterilizevenge rampage.

Dont.

Wizard age brings many discoveries

We need GynoWizards in our rank :feelsokman:

More like OrthoWizard. If there is one medical speciality I simply find abhorrent is basically gynecology.
Why did you go through with medical route? You have some other purpose for your future other than moneymaxing?

At 14 I suffered a quite severe accident which left me quite... peculiar looking (3rd degree burns). However, I am grateful that the product of this proffesion saved me, and offered me the opportunity to begin anew. At least if I can't do anything else in this world, I can at least alleviate the suffering, even if for only a little bit.
> no psychological problems
:feelsgah:

Ha! Officialy, one cannot diagnose being a degenerate as a mentally deficient; despite common sense telling you so.

However, despite me being officially neutral and objective when performing any clinical examination, I am still free to think of my patients whatever the fuck I please.

Last edited: