Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Venting] If I had a gun or rope I'd kill myself instantly

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
And after it's succesful and happened, all my bullies on this forum would celebrate. Fuck those pathetic pieces of shit. I have no where else to go.

nigga chill
I'LL CHILL WHEN THOSE BULLYING RETARDS STOP MAKING THREADS ABOUT ME.

THOSE RETARDS MAKE ME WANT TO KILL MYSELF EVERY DAY. I HATE THEM.

Everytime I see a Colvin76 thread I want to kill myself and I hate myself more.

FUCK THIS BULLSHIT. I WILL NOT CHILL

I've tried once but couldn't do it, dying is pretty unnerving and my life isn't painful enough to push me that far. I'm stuck in an awkward spot where life's too bad for cope but not bad enough for rope. I just want to sit still and not interact with anything ever really.

why do people bully you? for real though

They bully you because you give them the reaction they want :feelsseriously:

HE GONNA BLOW

They bully you because you give them the reaction they want :feelsseriously:
I will kill myself because of them. How is that for their reaction? I hope they're happy.

And after it's succesful and happened, all my bullies on this forum would celebrate. Fuck those pathetic pieces of shit. I have no where else to go.
Hey man, do you want the thread I made deleted? It wasn’t my intention to bully.

I will kill myself because of them. How is that for their reaction? I hope they're happy.

They know you will react this way. If you just ignore them they will stop.

They know you will react this way. If you just ignore them they will stop.
I already tried ignoring and reporting and it doesn't work.

I will kill myself and their names will be on my suicide note.

If you roped make sure to play VR modded minEcRaft with them

tbh. you don’t want to land yourself into a lunatic asylum, OP. be certain that your suicide method will work and that it’s not just an act of attention-whoring
Thats why I need a gun. I need to end my life now.

I already tried ignoring and reporting and it doesn't work.

I will kill myself and their names will be on my suicide note.

So you’re going to kill yourself over something you’re born with? Why haven’t you done it years ago then? If you really wanted to then you would buy a rope or gun.

tbh. you don’t want to land yourself into a lunatic asylum, OP. be certain that your suicide method will work and that it’s not just an act of attention-whoring
Very good point, I though about this and it's something that stops me from acting on impulse.

So you’re going to kill yourself over something you’re born with? Why haven’t you done it years ago then? If you really wanted to then you would buy a rope or gun.
I can't buy a gun. My parents would never allow it in the house.

Colvin I know I give you a lot of shit but I do enjoy your posts. Don't kill yourself. You are a great source of good material and suifuels.

how much does a good rope cost on amazon i wonder

doubt, very easy to off urself without a gun and a rope can be accessed by everyone

Same, I want to kms.

People would celebrate my death irl

To normies, being ugly is worse than being Hitler smh :feelsclown:
Toilets abort millions of children nobody gives a shit yet people rightfully hate Hitler. Morals DO NO EXIST.

just be black and get rejected by landwhales and still be a KHHV truecel theory

:whatfeels: Hello? Blacked Department??

Bullshit. Let’s be honest, you’re all too comfortable in your rooms browsing the internet to actually kill yourselves. Maybe because you still hold on some small shred of hope that someday you might get laid. None of you cucks will ever sui. As long as you have parents financing your lifestyle most of you wont change.

Who's bullying you?

Also it's the internet. I can guarantee you 99% of the weebs look like faggots for starters, so if it's a weeb you can disregard their existence/opinion.

All black people have guns

There is a very handy feature on this site I sometimes use, its called “ignore”.

I wouldn't be able to live with a gun

Are u for real or trolling? :feelskek: Lmao at killing yourself because ppl make "colvin died" threads. If u want to rope because it's over then go ahead but wanting to die because a bunch of randoms are "bullying" you on an incel forum is beyond retarded

Also it's the internet. I can guarantee you 99% of the weebs look like faggots for starters, so if it's a weeb you can disregard their existence/opinion.
why you bully me im incel

Who's bullying you?

did weebs hurt u?

why you bully me im incel
Shut up weeb cuck.

did weebs hurt u?
Nah, I just like bullying weebs. Although, I do find anime to be degenerate and homosexual. Furthermore, the fact that it's paraded on this forum more than the rainbow flag is in Canada is very annoying - every thread/avi is anime. It needs to stop.

Shut up weeb cuck.

Nah, I just like bullying weebs. Although, I do find anime to be degenerate and homosexual. Furthermore, the fact that it's paraded on this forum more than the rainbow flag is in Canada is very annoying - every thread/avi is anime. It needs to stop.
lol

cope