Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Venting] I hate how Nintendo refuses to put their games on sale

• Thread starter PersonalityChad
  • Start date
PersonalityChad

PersonalityChad

Unregistered Hypercam 2
★★★★★
Even shitgames from more than half a decade ago still cost 60 bucks JFL. I've always been a Nintendofag but to call their company scummy is an understatement. At least the Switch emulator is basically complete now.

I should get certificate of the professional pirate of Tendy games since i've been pirating their games for past three decades and nothing going to stop me now.

At least the Switch emulator is basically complete now.
It won't be complete till we will be able to play most demanding games at 60fps on mid end cpu+gpu combo. And stuttering when you open the doors in Metroid Prime Remaster are still issue.

I should get certificate of the professional pirate of Tendy games since i've been pirating their games for past three decades and nothing going to stop me now.
Based piratemaxxer
It won't be complete till we will be able to play most demanding games at 60fps on mid end cpu+gpu combo. And stuttering when you open the doors in Metroid Prime Remaster are still issue.
That's fair

I thought they did put games on sale with the "Nintendo Selects" games

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

blame the jews

because people will buy no matter the price, same reason why iphones never go on sale

One of the many pERks of being a PC gamER is always having games on sale

One of the many pERks of being a PC gamER is always having games on sale
Plus, I have 50+ Switch games and the entire Gamecube/SNES/NES/N64 library on my PC for free. :feelscomfy:

those niggas think mario 30 is a precious commodity

they just keep recycling the same goyslop over and over again until no one cares anymore

some redditor with a fag beard will pay $80 to consoom the "deluxe edition" then complain about how muh capitalism is bad

Even shitgames from more than half a decade ago still cost 60 bucks JFL. I've always been a Nintendofag but to call their company scummy is an understatement. At least the Switch emulator is basically complete now.
Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo are all scummy pick your poison

Sometimes you can get them at 40 euros or dollars but yea nintendo are giga kikes when it comes to game pricing

they are some crazy bastards they think they are the hot shit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back