Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [Venting] I discovered another flaw. Genetic is a fucking joke and cruel

Ignas

Ignas

Generalfeldmarschall
★★★★★
It never began. It turns out that I have temporomandibular problems which make me feel my mouth muscles tired and my jaw become stiff when I eat or chew. My lower jaw is shifted to the left which gives more point to my asymmetryceldom. Even the dentist said my jaw is too small kek :feelsrope::feelsrope:. Now I know why my lower jaw doesn't look right compared to other people

Fucking shit @ genetic. As if being a scoliosis 5'4 ugly turbomanlet ricecel isn't enough. It's as if god himself use all of his top tier quality resources to create am ultimate terachad right before creating me with some low budget materials. Shitttt I can't cope with this one

fix ur scoliosis and u will be 5'5 ded srs

fix ur scoliosis and u will be 5'5 ded srs
Doctor said I didn't need surgery nor stated he would perform it to me cause it's (((only))) 30ish degree

Doctor said I didn't need surgery nor stated he would perform it to me cause it's (((only))) 30ish degree
still i worked on my spine and i gained like 1.5cm im serious brah
i stopped working out for a while and shrunk but still if u have 20 mins daily per yoga then 1/2 inch is very possible

still i worked on my spine and i gained like 1.5cm im serious brah
i stopped working out for a while and shrunk but still if u have 20 mins daily per yoga then 1/2 inch is very possible
My spines not only curved, but it's also twisted :cryfeels::cryfeels:. Can't do yoga and stretching

we get all the shitty genetics

Dont blame god bro
Blame parents for breeding knowing they'd create a human being with inferior genetics, they could just have a kidless life full of sex, but they chose to be egoistical and breed

My uncles have had 4 children, 2 of them are weak and malformed, they'll be trucels, and the other 2 died because of a genetic condition, they're expecting another...it is just cruel and criminal

Last edited:
Dont blame god bro
Blame parents for breeding knowing they'd create a human being with inferior genetics

My uncles have had 4 children, 2 of them are weak and malformed and the other 2 died because of a genetic condition, they're expecting another...it is just cruel and criminal
I would still have natural looksmaxxing options if I didn't get additional inferior features my parents don't even have. Combined with my parents' incel features, I'm a truest truecel

I
I would still have natural looksmaxxing options if I didn't get additional inferior features my parents don't even have. Combined with my parents' incel features, I'm a truest truecel

Your grandparents probably had/have it, your parents just hide it. People are egoistical when it comes to hereditary traits because it hurts their ego

I

Your grandparents probably had/have it, your parents just hide it. People are egoistical when it comes to hereditary traits because it hurts their ego
Idk man. I don't see any member of my family with shit jaw or scoliosis. But I do see my mom's hair is Norwooding

I have scoliosis as well also 30ish degrees. Doctor said Theres Nothing you can do to undo it, only thing you can do is to stop it getting worse

I now workout in gym 3times a week and keep an eye on how it evolves. Maybe the doctors dont know enough. Atleast it supports your back when u have muscles, so you should really do it too

Genetics fucked us harder than our fathers fucked our mothers during the process of this bs

Last edited:
Is TMJ caused by having a small jaw?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back