Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [Venting] I absolutely hate good looking men (6/10 and up)

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
I absolutely hate them with a burning passion. I hope all of them suffer and wish the worst for them.

If I could, I would absolutely destroy some high tier normie or chads sex life without hesitation. Make them suffer worse than us. All good looking men should and deserve to be castrated tbh.

I wish we lived in a world where sub6 men were slayers and all 6+ /10 and up men were KHHV permavirgin incels.

All 6+ /10 and up men need to be locked in cages for life NOW

Yea incel uprising when

All incels hate lookism but here we have an incel being LOOKIST!!!

Elliot Rodger the beta male meme Source

I hate everyone regardless of looks tbh, my hatred towards good looking people is intensified simply because their lives tend to be easier.

I absolutely hate them with a burning passion. I hope all of them suffer and wish the worst for them.

If I could, I would absolutely destroy some high tier normie or chads sex life without hesitation. Make them suffer worse than us. All good looking men should and deserve to be castrated tbh.

I wish we lived in a world where sub6 men were slayers and all 6+ /10 and up men were KHHV permavirgin incels.

Gigabased thread bro :feelsYall:

Based. I hate them too

We should fling acid into the faces of 6+ men and foids

So you hate @LastGerman ? :feelsgah:

U probably driver license mog him
Back when I was more than just a chatcel and actually posted, we did get into arguments about driving because driving is one of my two main copes (the other being cigars).

Back when I was more than just a chatcel and actually posted, we did get into arguments about driving because driving is one of my two main copes (the other being cigars).
Based. I enjoy driving and nicotine too

agreed, but some sympathy is warranted for formerly bullied sub 5 and humble men who surgerymaxxed to a 6+ PSL.
Yeah surgerymaxxed are the exception. I'm talking about natural born 6+ /10s

agreed, but some sympathy is warranted for formerly bullied sub 5 and humble men who surgerymaxxed to a 6+ PSL.
If you can surgerymaxx to 6 or above you were at least 4/10 to start off with. Mogs me and is deserving of hatred burning with the intensity of thousands of supernova(s).

Anyone who doesn't have hate for chad and foids is not truecel facewise if they post here.
When [It's Over], all that you have left to do is hate, hate chads, hate your face, hate life because you're ugly and you missed human life you subhuman corpse.
If you're ugly as fuck and you don't hate the world, you're low IQ.

Knajjd is 8/10.do u hate him

Anyone who doesn't have hate for chad and foids is not truecel facewise if they post here.
When [It's Over], all that you have left to do is hate, hate chads, hate your face, hate life because you're ugly and you missed human life you subhuman corpse.
If you're ugly as fuck and you don't hate the world, you're low IQ.
Extremely based and blackpilled.

If you dont hate chads & foids youre either extremely cucked or fakecel
Knajjd is 8/10.do u hate him
Hes not an 8/10. He has a 6/10 face and has 5'2" height. He's 4/10 overall.

I don't hate knajjd

You hate them because you want to be one of them.
It's unwise.

Bluepillers: 83

Hey, cucks!

0*evjjYzmFhBV-djWJ.jpg

Based. I fucking hate them too. Seeing them mog me is suifuel. Worse they benefit from the current degenerate order and are by far the biggest supporters right after jews,foids and soy cucks

Based. I fucking hate them too. Seeing them mog me is suifuel. Worse they benefit from the current degenerate order and are by far the biggest supporters right after jews,foids and soy cucks
All Chads and foids should suffer a painful death (in minecraft)

Yup, they are arrogant scum. And some people on this forum say "Chads are good people :soy: "

"B...b...but chads are nice people" :soy: