Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Venting] Being under 183cm makes me feel inadequate.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
Any cope can take over your life yes. Just realize that your gymcelling is just that, A COPE and is for the most part insignificant in the dating game unless you're an obese fatcel or a skinny skeleton.

The difference with gymcelling, is that you'll feel like shit if you don't hit your PR, you'll likely end up with injuries and you'll be fatigued from all the training. There's also a coorelation with excess bodyweight and an increase in diseases, even if it is muscle weight. You'll be stiff, you'll never be fully cognitively there imo, just listen to 99% of bodybuilders, they may be the least interesting, most dull human beings on the planet. They use all their daily energy on trying to acquire mass and have no energy left over for their brains, lol (somewhat exaggerated) but you get the point.
I know I'll have to stop eventually. Can't just chase 1RMs forever

I dont care what anyone says. Height is and has always been cope(unless really short) or rly tall.

There was so many super tall guys i knew, who no women liked. Then There was average height men who were attractive, cus of face.

Face was ALWAYS the consistent factor in the guys who got the women, NOT height.

anytime people here think 5 cm too short is fucking them up, they are massively overestimating their face. if your guys had better faces, you would be smashing some JBs while being the same height you are now

Jesus Christ, height threads really bring out the stupid in people.

being 5'8 curry is worse i thought im average, and my granddad was 6'5 but i got shit genes

lmfao same. My grandad was an Iraqi, yet was blonde, blue eyed, 6'2, and had property/wealth. Literally a gigachad with 11 kids.

I'm also 5'8 too

I wish I was 5'11 :cryfeels:

I'am about 178cm and extra height will just make me more intimidating to foids - being a tall "Frankenstein" is even worse than being a normal height lol.

Thats why I'am not gymmaxing much - only aerobic for stamina and endurance.

6 foot dudes are already wearing elevator shoes in order to be 6'3
This is what someone would think if they get all their information online. Probably >10% of the forum wear lifts and these are the most looks conscious people on the planet, you really think normal people out in the world are wearing lifts at an endemic level?

“IF YOURE OVER 183 CENTIMETERS AND A GIRL HASNT DROPPED TO HER KNEES TO SUCK YOUR COCK YOURE A LAZY STANDARDCEL VOLCEL AND NEED TO BE INSTA BANNED FROM ALL INCEL FORUMS!!!!”

This is what someone would think if they get all their information online. Probably >10% of the forum wear lifts and these are the most looks conscious people on the planet, you really think normal people out in the world are wearing lifts at an endemic level?
In nightclubs, yes.

In day to day life, probably not

FUCK THIS BULLSHIT SCAM LIFE. Why couldn't I just grow a few cm taller? Even if I wouldn't ascend, I would feel much better being an 183+ cm incel than a 176cm incel like I am now.

Fuck foids and their retarded height requirements. Shouldn't have gotten rights ngl.

Seeing "6 foot only" all the time is depressing
chop off the legs of every tallfag (in fortnite obviously)

I'am about 178cm and extra height will just make me more intimidating to foids - being a tall "Frankenstein" is even worse than being a normal height lol.

Thats why I'am not gymmaxing much - only aerobic for stamina and endurance.
Lol whats wrong with being intimidating to foids?

Gymmaxx as much as you want. Dont care about stupid foid opinions. Letting foids decide your life is cucked

Last edited:
Being ugly makesm e feel inadequate

Lol whats wrong with being intimidating foids?

Gymmaxx as much as you want. Dont care about stupid foid opinions.

Even SEA hookers will avoid me then - they hate gym-bulked whites.

I'm 6'3 and can't get a foid. Face is the only thing that matters.

I'm 6'3 and can't get a foid. Face is the only thing that matters.
For SMV yes. Tall incels do exist. I'm not going to deny that.

However, I'm also not going to deny that if I was 183cm or taller (Idealy 190cm), I would be much happier. I'd get more respect and fear from men. I'd be more likely to have a high salary and all the other benefits of being tall that are unrelated to sex.

imo: 190cm incel > 176cm incel.

I would MUCH rather be a tall incel than short incel

Just kanyemaxx bro.

I’m okay with being 180cm

Thats what I've been doing. Gonna be harder because I'm gonna plateau much more now that I'm at around Late-Intermediate strength
How?

I've basically kissed my gains (lack of) goodbye.

Quarantine has ruined progress.

How?

I've basically kissed my gains (lack of) goodbye.

Quarantine has ruined progress.
HomeGym

What I have:
- Power Rack (pull up bar build in),
- 45lb Barbell,
- Adjustable Bench
- Dip bar,
- 535lbs total of Iron plates
- Two 45lb bumper plates
- Belt for weighted Dips and Chin ups

Extremely brutal if you can't have a barbell and weights. Its is the best way to make progress.
I've had a homegym for a while now

MOGS ME TO OBLIVION.

Must have been expensive.

Do you have a gym membership alongside the home gym? Personally 535lbs of weights would sustain me (I'd just end up deadlifting for reps).

How big is your (parents) house!? If I showed you my room you'd cry at how small it is, although at least I do have a roof over my head.

even if your 6ft if your ugly your ugly

Must have been expensive.
It was. It costed Me & My father around an estimated $1,500 to 2,000 USD to build.
Do you have a gym membership alongside the home gym?
No. Before I "finished" my HomeGym, I had to use my High School's weight room as a source of Lifting from October 2017 to June 2019 (note that in 2018, I didn't lift for 2 months because school was closed for summer obviously).

I finally got a Power Rack in June 2019 so that I didn't have to rely on my school's weight room anymore.

I also bought more plates since then (July 2019 - November 2019)
How big is your (parents) house!? If I showed you my room you'd cry at how small it is, although at least I do have a roof over my head.
upper-Middle class.

We have 4 bathrooms, 3 bedrooms, 1 kitchen, some other rooms, Garadge that fits 2 cars, an attic and a decently sized basement (HomeGym and place for gaming).

Wont say how much the house costs cause thats an easy doxx.

I’m just not good enough

We have 4 bathrooms, 3 bedrooms, 1 kitchen, some other rooms, Garadge that fits 2 cars, an attic and a decently sized basement (HomeGym and place for gaming).
In the UK that's classed as a mansion (srs).

1 of your bathrooms is probably bigger than the largest room in my house :p

Don't worry I didn't want to know the price.
Your parents have done well.

In the UK that's classed as a mansion (srs).

1 of your bathrooms is probably bigger than the largest room in my house :p

Don't worry I didn't want to know the price.
Your parents have done well.
Interesting. Where I live, my house is just average ded srs

I dont care what anyone says. Height is and has always been cope(unless really short) or rly tall.

There was so many super tall guys i knew, who no women liked. Then There was average height men who were attractive, cus of face.

Face was ALWAYS the consistent factor in the guys who got the women, NOT height.

anytime people here think 5 cm too short is fucking them up, they are massively overestimating their face. if your guys had better faces, you would be smashing some JBs while being the same height you are now

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back