Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Venting] Being under 183cm makes me feel inadequate.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
FUCK THIS BULLSHIT SCAM LIFE. Why couldn't I just grow a few cm taller? Even if I wouldn't ascend, I would feel much better being an 183+ cm incel than a 176cm incel like I am now.

Fuck foids and their retarded height requirements. Shouldn't have gotten rights ngl.

Seeing "6 foot only" all the time is depressing

Last edited:
I feel you man.

@rightfulcel

Just betabuxx your height theory.

just get elevator shoes retard

over for me im 5'7

I can't relate to 5'7 :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:, but I plan to use 2-inch lifters to give me a little power up.
just get elevator shoes retard
If colvin does it it will be like 181cm, not bad.

6 foot dudes are already wearing elevator shoes in order to be 6'3
It's kind of ridiculous at this point

I never see dudes wearing shoes that aren't airmax or obvious elevator shoes
FUCK THIS BULLSHIT SCAM LIFE. Why couldn't I just grow a few cm taller? Even if I wouldn't ascend, I would feel much better being an 183+ cm incel than a 176cm incel like I am now.

Fuck foids and their retarded height requirements. Shouldn't have gotten rights ngl.

I am sorry. You are both ethnic and Manlet, it's over

It's kind of ridiculous at this point

I never see dudes wearing shoes that aren't airmax or obvious elevator shoes

I am sorry. You are both ethnic and Manlet, it's over
:feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: It never even began and I still have false hoping faggots on this forum trying to brainwash me with delusion. Retards like (((degser6)))

being 5'8 curry is worse i thought im average, and my granddad was 6'5 but i got shit genes
mogs me cause 5'8
mogs me cause curry
mogs me cause tall grandfather

My grandfathers (and father) are about 5'6-5'7 and I'm just as short

:feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: It never even began and I still have false hoping faggots on this forum trying to brainwash me with delusion. Retards like (((degser6)))
it's over, just lift your pain away

it's over, just lift your pain away
Thats what I've been doing. Gonna be harder because I'm gonna plateau much more now that I'm at around Late-Intermediate strength

lifts are essential in day to day life in 2020. Every single man wears them. It’s an absolute arms race. At this point I just fuck with coping normies and understate my height while wearing 3 inch lifting just to fuck with their metrics of how tall they are.

tbh it’s a game where the only winning game is to not play

i thought you were 5'7

i feel like your rating always change. werent you also like a 4/10 before?
No. You just aren't active enough. You're just assuming things.

I've made it clear many times that people have rated me 3/10 or 4/10. Obviously not everyone is going to rate the exact same thing....

5'6 "male" here
i hate my life

Being under 183 cm is a death sentence

Same, it fucking pisses me off than my dad was taller than me and had to go for a petite foid such as my mom, wasting away his genetics.
Fuck this life

brutal. How tall are your parents? My Dad was 5'9.5" (176.53cm) and my Mom was 5'6.5" (168.9cm)
My dad is 6'0'' (1.83 m) tall and my mom barely is 5'0'' (1.53 m), and thank fucking god I didn't turn out to be turbomanlet (5'8'' btw but still short to foids)

My dad is 6'0'' (1.83 m) tall and my mom barely is 5'0'' (1.53 m), and thank fucking god I didn't turn out to be turbomanlet (5'8'' btw but still short to foids)
wtf was he thinking? he should have only went for 165cm (5'5") foids at the absolute lowest. 30cm height gap is WAY too much.

I only feel sympathy for those cels under 5'5, above that isn't that bad, given you have no other serious flaws.

wtf was he thinking? he should have only went for 165cm (5'5") foids at the absolute lowest. 30cm height gap is WAY too much.
I really don't know what he had in mind tbhngl, even my mom told me he was a slayer so he prolly could have chosen something much better.
If he had dated a tall foid I wouldn't be posting here rn

How? Are you an ethnic oldcel with a sub3 face?
Diseased skincel, baldcel, etc.

Childhood chad turned diseased at 12, now an oldcel with regret and a rope hanging in my apartment 365 days a year.

I just wish I was at least 5'10 barefoot :feelsrope:

Diseased skincel, baldcel, etc.

Childhood chad turned diseased at 12, now an oldcel with regret and a rope hanging in my apartment 365 days a year.
Damn, that is worse than me except for the childhood chad part. I don't know what else to say man :feelscry: :feelscry:

Same, it fucking pisses me off than my dad was taller than me and had to go for a petite foid such as my mom, wasting away his genetics.
Fuck this life
The parentpill is so underrated, its literally the reason why we're incel

The parentpill is so underrated, its literally the reason why we're incel
Genetic recombination pill is even more brutal.

Both of my parents were average and NT. However, that still didn't prevent me from being a sub5 subhuman with genetic autism

Damn, that is worse than me except for the childhood chad part. I don't know what else to say man :feelscry: :feelscry:
Don't need to say anything, it is what it is, life can be unjustly cruel.

Were you the gymmaxxer? I'd recommend focusing on careermaxxing more, if your incel level, career will do 1000x more for you when you look back 10 years from now.

Don't need to say anything, it is what it is, life can be unjustly cruel.

Were you the gymmaxxer? I'd recommend focusing on careermaxxing more, if your incel level, career will do 1000x more for you when you look back 10 years from now.
I could still do both. Gymmaxxing and Careermaxxing.

Gymmaxxing right now is not an issue because I have a good weight set up in my basement.

I could still do both. Gymmaxxing and Careermaxxing.

Gymmaxxing right now is not an issue because I have a good weight set up in my basement.
True, just prioritize career over the gym, don't try to acquire too much mass or you'll have to waste A TON of energy on maintaining it.

Genetic recombination pill is even more brutal.

Both of my parents were average and NT. However, that still didn't prevent me from being a sub5 subhuman with genetic autism
unironically suffered from something very similar, none of my parents were deadass ugly or something, both were from average to above average in looks, and half of my family had shiny eyes aka blue or green. Guess who ended up being born as an ugly, brown eyed, asthmatic skinny framecel.

It never even began for us.

Mass isn't my main goal anyway. My main goal has always been strength.
Strength and mass are coorelated, chasing that goal could take over your life, nobody will care except for you, NOBODY. You may be able to manage both but many can't. Your finances are 1000x more important, to women and ultimately to you in 10 years from now, trust me.

Strength and mass are coorelated, chasing that goal could take over your life, nobody will care except for you, NOBODY. You may be able to manage both but many can't. Your finances are 1000x more important, to women and ultimately to you in 10 years from now, trust me.
For the finances, you're absolutely right.

For strength, I was able to add a shit ton to my deadlift in piticular without gaining any weight. Bench and Squat didn't go up as fast though. Maybe its different for you idk. I'll probably have to eventually go on a bulk anyways lol.

For the finances, you're absolutely right.

For strength, I was able to add a shit ton to my deadlift in piticular without gaining any weight. Bench and Squat didn't go up as fast though. Maybe its different for you idk. I'll probably have to eventually go on a bulk anyways lol.
'Bulk' and there you go, chasing mass, wasting your life trying to acquire mass, when NO ONE FUCKING CARES bruh. Your not a professional athlete, there are no hand to hand combat wars happening anytime soon, you'll be tired as fuck, focused on trying to acquire strength and neglect shit that really matters. This is just my opinion though, your probably strong enough already, just get a six pack and maintain. Use as little time and effort as possible on your gymmaxxxing as you can, while maintaining something respectable.

'Bulk' and there you go, chasing mass, wasting your life trying to acquire mass, when NO ONE FUCKING CARES bruh. Your not a professional athlete, there are no hand to hand combat wars happening anytime soon, you'll be tired as fuck, focused on trying to acquire strength and neglect shit that really matters. This is just my opinion though, your probably strong enough already, just get a six pack and maintain. Use as little time and effort as possible on your gymmaxxxing as you can, while maintaining something respectable.
This is a very brutal post to wrap my head around, but its true. 1RMs don't really matter to anyone and its just a cope at the end of the day.

However, can't this same thing be said about any other cope like video games? When I was younger, I was so obsessed with video games to the point where it became an addiction. I was able to eventually back off and slow down at around 16-17 though. I still play video games to this day, but just not as much as I used to.

Isn't gymcelling, gaming, .co, etc, just something to enjoy and use to cope through our brutal Incel existence?

This is a very brutal post to wrap my head around, but its true. 1RMs don't really matter to anyone and its just a cope at the end of the day.

However, can't this same thing be said about any other cope like video games? When I was younger, I was so obsessed with video games to the point where it became an addiction. I was able to eventually back off and slow down at around 16-17 though. I still play video games to this day, but just not as much as I used to.

Isn't gymcelling, gaming, .co, etc, just something to enjoy and use to cope through our brutal Incel existence?
Any cope can take over your life yes. Just realize that your gymcelling is just that, A COPE and is for the most part insignificant in the dating game unless you're an obese fatcel or a skinny skeleton.

The difference with gymcelling, is that you'll feel like shit if you don't hit your PR, you'll likely end up with injuries and you'll be fatigued from all the training. There's also a coorelation with excess bodyweight and an increase in diseases, even if it is muscle weight. You'll be stiff, you'll never be fully cognitively there imo, just listen to 99% of bodybuilders, they may be the least interesting, most dull human beings on the planet. They use all their daily energy on trying to acquire mass and have no energy left over for their brains, lol (somewhat exaggerated) but you get the point.

@pp183 agrees with you, he is under 183 too

Too many people of average height here complain about being a manlet JFL. It's annoying tbh.
tbh but it shows how important height is/ how prominent heightism is when average guys even feel the burn of it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back