Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Venting About My Black Supremacist Mother (tldr warning) JFL at being black and proud

I hate this stupid bitch so fucking much, she never really did shit for me besides the basic shit like hug, kiss and feed me and rocked me when I was a baby and fucking fed me :feelskek:

every single time I get into an argument with her she brings up my past and whatnot and says me getting bullied was my fault and I don't mean to sound like a 12 yro femoid in a relationship or anything she tries to guilt trip me and gaslight me using shit that wasn't my fault like me getting bullied and my previous behavior in elementary

I passed all of my classes this year with all A's yup you heard that right I did pretty good for a nigger :feelsEhh: she's always angry at me for staying on the computer and xbox all day wondering why i'm not socializing and shit because no one wants to talk to me no one ask me to hang out "oh come to my house man" ect. BITCH I JUST GOT STRAIGHT A'S WHO THE FUCK CARES IF I SIT AROUND ALL DAY! She wants me to stand outside basically and do nothing and get some good vitamins which I have no problem doing my grandmother told me the importance of vitamin D my entire life.

anyways in order for you to get the full scope of things I will tell you some of the shit she has done to me below

Accused me of wiping cum on my clothes
Accused me of moving a chair from the door which i didn't do and we got into a heated argument
Accused me of putting a damn scratch on the fridge
Kept me inside my whole life
Calls me a liar when I deny anything

You get it already and that's not even a fraction of the shit she's done to me :feelskek: i just cant find much right now because i'm angry

But what really made me make this post was an argument with her just a few hours ago. So I asked my mom if I could walk to the park and she said "not without a bike!" and brought up black people getting shot and saying how i'm loitering for trying to socialize and whatnot when fuck tons of kids my age go there and do drugs under those roof thingies with benches which i'm not there to do drugs as I can find kids there who don't do drugs and hang out with them and whatnot she tells me "THE PAVILION IS FOR PICNICS!" who the fuck is having a picnic here with all of the mosquitos around?

Basically her whole point was you're black and the police are going to shoot you in a group of kids under a pavilion for "loitering" if the police even checked the park there wouldn't be drug dealers selling drugs to the kids and shit under it hell a couple times people have had sex on the fucking benches. People fight there and all of that shit. Like literally 15 kids will be smoking a damn joint under the thing :feelskek:

Anyways I responded with "if only i was born in a different body i wouldn't have to deal with this" i got "you wish you were white?" now i don't really wish i was white because there's no point in longing for something that will never happen so im black and i cant change it so i said "if i was i wouldn't have to deal with the police shooting at me for the dumbest stuff"

now she goes on a rant so im just going to quote her the best that i can "being black is about the struggle i dont understand why you cant relate to your own race and culture its these damn white boys online! if you were around more black people you would have related to being black and not be so awkward!" I will make another thread about the whole black "culture" thing soon but this is about my bitch mom and i want to keep this thread as short as i can keep it while getting my emotions out even if no one reads it... i think it will help me just a little bit anywhos

anyways i bring up her statement about the whole being around black people and say "i would have had a higher chance of ending up a criminal at an early age" and she brings up some shit about black people just now going to college so i told her to look at the statistic :feelskek:

Tldr ver: bitch mom is proud to be black and tries to push it on me
Can relate. I won't get into detail of how my relationship with my mother was through my life, but my mother is a Jewish bitch and I hate her. She's also a fucking retard. Also, I got a question. I'm not sure by the way you worded this, is your father also Black or not? Like, are you completely Black or a mulatto? Cause I am half-White, half-Jewish, so I was wondering.

Then why would she move to a alaska?

is your father also Black or not? Like, are you completely Black or a mulatto?
my dad is mostly black

idk what the rest of his genetic make up is

I think it's good to be proud of your race though and your ethnicity!

None are perfect but we all have strengths and weaknesses.