Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting about idiot teacher in college

NotTheElliot

NotTheElliot

Pontifex
So this happened awhile ago (2006) but it STILL pisses me off when I think about it.

We had this guy teaching "African studies", which there's nothing necessarily wrong with. Hey, why not learn about different parts of the world and the cultures there? But THIS dumb fucktard ACTUALLY claimed that in ancient times, African sailors SAILED TO SOUTH AMERICA TO TEACH THE MAYANS, ETC HOW TO BUILD PYRAMIDS! Or it was plausible, in his opinion. He was a white guy, but married to a black woman.

His "evidence"? That these pyramids are vaguely, kinda sorta shaped the same way. Nevermind the fact that 1. they had different uses and 2. were still shaped differently and 3. WTF. I tried telling him, in class, that pyramids are easy to build, relatively speaking, since they are stone and get narrower at the top. He cut me off and said "You tHiNk it's EaSy to build them?" He then named some other example of ancient blah blah, with a smirk, as if he owned me in front of everyone.

THIS guy is exactly the type of Woke stereotype idiot before "Woke" was even a thing. He just wanted to fellate the black race, as if he owed them all the praise possible. I can only imagine how awful it's become since then.

If I had it to do over again, I'd have went STRAIGHT to the chair of his department, complained about the lunatic BS he was trying to teach in a college course, and also written to media. But who knows, maybe it was smarter not to rock the boat.

I love the idea of his wife getting RAILED by Tyrone while his soy-pussy-ass was betabuxxing for her.

TL:DR: In college a guy tried claiming African sailors taught South Americans how to build pyramids. Because Wakanda or something.

The standards of education in Unis have declined drastically

So this happened awhile ago (2006) but it STILL pisses me off when I think about it.

We had this guy teaching "African studies" (...)
I was already rofling at this point :feelshaha:

The standards of education in Unis have declined drastically
They've always been awful. But the degrees that used to be garbage (philosophy, the arts, etc) now look like gold compared to gender studies and trans-whatever.

Yup, I knew that would set off a couple people in this forum.
The rest was even better. The pyramid part is totally untrue, niggers aren’t capable of building anything that’s NOT shaped like a watermelon :feelskek:

We had this guy teaching "African studies", which there's nothing necessarily wrong with. Hey, why not learn about different parts of the world and the cultures there? But THIS dumb fucktard ACTUALLY claimed that in ancient times, African sailors SAILED TO SOUTH AMERICA TO TEACH THE MAYANS, ETC HOW TO BUILD PYRAMIDS! Or it was plausible, in his opinion. He was a white guy, but married to a black woman.

His "evidence"? That these pyramids are vaguely, kinda sorta shaped the same way. Nevermind the fact that 1. they had different uses and 2. were still shaped differently and 3. WTF. I tried telling him, in class, that pyramids are easy to build, relatively speaking, since they are stone and get narrower at the top. He cut me off and said "You tHiNk it's EaSy to build them?" He then named some other example of ancient blah blah, with a smirk, as if he owned me in front of everyone.

THIS guy is exactly the type of Woke stereotype idiot before "Woke" was even a thing. He just wanted to fellate the black race, as if he owed them all the praise possible. I can only imagine how awful it's become since then.

If I had it to do over again, I'd have went STRAIGHT to the chair of his department, complained about the lunatic BS he was trying to teach in a college course, and also written to media. But who knows, maybe it was smarter not to rock the boat.

I love the idea of his wife getting RAILED by Tyrone while his soy-pussy-ass was betabuxxing for her.

TL:DR: In college a guy tried claiming African sailors taught South Americans how to build pyramids. Because Wakanda or something.
college is a scam

We had this guy teaching "African studies",