Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Venting a few things here cuz no one irl cares

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
First and foremost I can stand living here anyone. The people I live with are loud as fuck, touch my shit, are slobs and the noise really interferes with my sleep. There are 3 different apartments I’m very interested in but still waiting for a vacancy...not sure how much longer I can hold out. Don’t want to get some other place in a less desirable area just because it’s available.

spent the weekend hanging with along time friend and 2 of his friends that are usually pretty cool, wouldn’t really call them my friends though. Anyway without going into details they really pissed me off and got me thinking that all of my friendships are pretty shit in quality. It was one negative about my desire to move out of state in the next few years but now I’m thinking I won’t miss anyone too much.

One life fuel note I got a raise at work. And when my boss told me he did it within earshot of some useless roastie so she got to hear about me getting a raise and not her! :lul:
maybe try not being a useless hole and actually working when at work and you’ll get a raise too sweetheart!

I hope you get the house you want brocel :heart:

congrats on the raise

Thank you both

Did he say how much you were getting for a raise, or what your new wage would be? Not to rain on your parade bro but I got several raises in a row from my boss, was really excited about it. Then I come to find out later, that after 3 raises I wasn't even making what my female coworker (who actually worked under me, position wise) started at.

Did he say how much you were getting for a raise, or what your new wage would be? Not to rain on your parade bro but I got several raises in a row from my boss, was really excited about it. Then I come to find out later, that after 3 raises I wasn't even making what my female coworker (who actually worked under me, position wise) started at.
That’s the best part. He said the amount of raise which was $2/hr but not what I make. And I happen to know how much the roastie makes and it’s less than me even though she’s been there longer. :feelshehe:

She would seethe knowing an incel who has been there less time and has like 20 years less experience is making more :lul: