Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Vent

A

_.Alessandro._

Greycel
Sometimes I think how nice it would be to have a girl in my arms, how nice it would be to fuck, how nice it would be to kiss a girl. Well I'm 21 and I've never kissed a girl, but finally doing so much reasoning is useless because I simply don't have the standards I don't have such a high lms. In my life I have seen would-be chads hang out with a different girl every week while I just stood there jerking off. I didn't solve anything, I played the good and understanding boy and then I was used by the girls until I was consumed. So many illusions made me believe and I fell for it like an asshole just to have some vagina. And that's why at 21 I've never kissed a girl or fucked. When I was a teenager I used to make "mental films" about how nice it would have been to have a girlfriend and everyone who had made it said to me: <<Yes, don't worry the right time will come>>. After that sentence, weeks, months, years have passed and to date I have not accomplished anything. Maybe the problem is me? I don't think so, I've always done the impossible for girls and no one has ever complained about my character explicitly and sincerely. Simple, low lms little chance or 0 chance.

I have only kissed a girl in my imagination

Chads have numerous foids thirsting for them and don't give a single shit, meanwhile some cucks here are happy to get a pity smile.

I have only kissed a girl in my imagination
The utter most basic thing like kissing which for every normie i know has done it since the age of fucking 4 !!!!!!!!!! Is not available

Sometimes I think how nice it would be to have a girl in my arms, how nice it would be to fuck, how nice it would be to kiss a girl. Well I'm 21 and I've never kissed a girl, but finally doing so much reasoning is useless because I simply don't have the standards I don't have such a high lms. In my life I have seen would-be chads hang out with a different girl every week while I just stood there jerking off. I didn't solve anything, I played the good and understanding boy and then I was used by the girls until I was consumed. So many illusions made me believe and I fell for it like an asshole just to have some vagina. And that's why at 21 I've never kissed a girl or fucked. When I was a teenager I used to make "mental films" about how nice it would have been to have a girlfriend and everyone who had made it said to me: <<Yes, don't worry the right time will come>>. After that sentence, weeks, months, years have passed and to date I have not accomplished anything. Maybe the problem is me? I don't think so, I've always done the impossible for girls and no one has ever complained about my character explicitly and sincerely. Simple, low lms little chance or 0 chance.
nicholas-cage-laugh.gif

Welcome to the club.

brutal post bro i feel your pain

Its bovER blud

It is over and it never even began ,but in my heart it was so real.

You're not the problem buddy boyo.

Sexhaver normscums are the problem.

We need to ERadicate the problems of our lives.

(in minecraft)

The problem is not you, it's hypergamy. Foids have become too uppity. The only solution to teach them all a lesson is going ER, even if it's on a smaller scale. There are ways to get away with it scratch free.

Joined Feb 21, 2023
Posts 2