Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Vent.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
Dude's i'm sick and tired of doing Ramadan the hunger is starting to kill me i swear. I literally have no motivation to do anything and the worst part is i have no choice in it.Seriously why do parent's force Islam onto kid's like it's one thing if you want to believe but forcing it onto you kid's that's messed up dude.I swear is it just religion in general that is usually forced onto kid's or is it just monotheistic ones? I mean seriously i know the threat's for disbelief fucking death threat's and abuse it's better just to lie about you belief's these days.I mean I harbor no hate toward's religious people but why force your way onto other's i never even talk about religion but my mom keep's bringing it up with the same threat of hell fire.Worst part is most people assume i'm Muslim from my appearance so they expect shit from me seriously and the thing is with moving out is the fear loneliness it really stick's with you.

If anyone else can relate you can post comment's here and if your Muslim i bear no hate toward's you just keep religion private that's all i ask.

Run refugee game in Germamy.

Run refugee game in Germamy.

Dude i'm British m8 i'm not an immigrant i'm actually from Bangladesh that still doesn't change the fact parent's force you to do ramadan. Also i live in a Muslim neighborhood

the worst part about being born into a muslim family is that they chop off your foreskin.

the worst part about being born into a muslim family is that they chop off your foreskin.

Oh don't even get me started on that seriously i have a deep hatred for some Muslim's especially ones that moral fag to you. It still has stuck onto me we are all morally fucked and i've realized why i hate reilgion. Cause no one here is perfect so why do we have to act it to impress a lovecraftian being.

Islampill is real. It’s over for us. Only white passing middle easterners fare well with foids

Vents are good for air

What counts as moral to you?

You leave me alone i leave you alone that's it in other word's do onto other's you know the same cliche bullshit