Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Vegeta from Dragon Ball was angry all the time because he was a manlet

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
zpswf7iif6371.jpg

>Member of the Saiyan royalty
>Has a hot wife that genuinely loves him
>Has plenty of friends
>His son is strong like him
>Lots of enemies to fight and get stronger

However he can't get over the fact that he's a manlet so that's why he was always so bitter and angry in the show even when he turned good. It wasn't the fact that he would never surpass Goku in power level, it was that Goku heightmogged him too!

HAVE YOU NOTICED...

Protag: Tall, strong, handsome chad

Antag: Short, weak, ugly incel

That, and he also has a receding hairline.

As a norwoodcel, I can confirm that the treatment I have received due to it indeed, does build up spite.

The shortest one, Krillin, had the best looking wife

Whatever, Majin Boo was always the coolest for me lmao

The shortest one, Krillin, had the best looking wife

Whatever, Majin Boo was always the coolest for me lmao
Which one of them tho? Fat Buu, super Buu, kid Buu?

At least Vegeta got pussy. The only incel characters in Dragon Ball were Yamcha, Piccolo and Majin Buu the fat one.

At least Vegeta got pussy. The only incel characters in Dragon Ball were Yamcha, Piccolo and Majin Buu the fat one.
Piccolo is probably asexual considering all namekians are male and they come out of an egg kek

HAVE YOU NOTICED...

Protag: Tall, strong, handsome chad

Antag: Short, weak, ugly incel
Not always in DB/DBZ. There have been several tallfags antagonists like Cell, Piccolo, Broly etc. and even some Chads like General Blue

Yamcha was prettyboy slayer in DB, Piccolo reproduces asexually and idk if Majin Buu can even reproduce

OP sounds like a normie or a foid . When tallfags like Broly chimps out, then it would be considered normal or even masculine. When manlets like Vegeta get angry its because they are short