Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Vee looks like he's succeeding against all odds (redpilled news youtuber)

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
★★★★★
Vee is pretty unattractive and autistic, but it seems he was able to use status to not just get a woman, but a good looking one, and for engagement too.
Usually when you follow this type of internet personality you see them languishing or trying to put on a brave face while they're doing awfully with women, but it looks like he's made it.

View: https://twitter.com/not__vee/status/1281943877533020170

Just be in EE and have youtube subscribers theory?
Would be interesting to know how he met her, I'm going to guess it wasn't meetup.com, cold approach, or online dating... just a small guess.

Betabexxing is cope. Statusmaxxing is the same as betabuxx. She does not care about you either case.

He's a doctor in a romania, so it's no surprise. But he's a cuck for showing her legs and tits. I'll give the relationship no more than 2 years until she cheats on him.

He's a doctor in a romania, so it's no surprise. But he's a cuck for showing her legs and tits. I'll give the relationship no more than 2 years until she cheats on him.
Weird, I thought he dropped out to be a full time youtuber, so his status is literally just moderate youtube fame now.

The tit thing is pretty much unavoidable, literally all women are feminist whores, you can only try to maybe get one that looks good or looks good to you, and it looks like Vee made it.

Weird, I thought he dropped out to be a full time youtuber, so his status is literally just moderate youtube fame now.

The tit thing is pretty much unavoidable, literally all women are feminist whores, you can only try to maybe get one that looks good or looks good to you, and it looks like Vee made it.
He's still a cuck for marrying her. He could've just pumped and dumped, not marry chad's feminist leftovers. He will be cucked very soon.

He's still a cuck for marrying her. He could've just pumped and dumped, not marry chad's feminist leftovers. He will be cucked very soon.
We'll see, at least some of these guys should be able to achieve the typical modern inefficient marriage, which is a man and a woman meeting around 29-31 to get married, argue a lot, not love each other very much, and have maybe one child at the most.

first reply, 200 likes:
>is she blind
:lul: over

He'll be cucked.

This.

Just like with Dez and Boogie it’s simply not going to last.

Though that said modernity sucks for relationships in general due to all the “empowered womyn” out there and their shitty self destructive mindsets they mistake as “liberation” teehee.

Anyone catch that show where Will Smith and Jada talked about his cuckolding openly and he’s sitting there trying to hold his rage in and act normal and fake laughing?

Yeah modernity is often even brutal for ol Chad at times.

Vee is pretty unattractive and autistic, but it seems he was able to use status to not just get a woman, but a good looking one, and for engagement too.
Usually when you follow this type of internet personality you see them languishing or trying to put on a brave face while they're doing awfully with women, but it looks like he's made it.

View: https://twitter.com/not__vee/status/1281943877533020170

Just be in EE and have youtube subscribers theory?
Would be interesting to know how he met her, I'm going to guess it wasn't meetup.com, cold approach, or online dating... just a small guess.

View attachment 288593

This will end worse than a heroin user who starts as a teenager

This will end worse than a heroin user who starts as a teenager
The only reason it might work is that it's eastern europe, even losers in this place can sometimes keep their women IF they get them in the first place and when they are young.

Odds are against him though since his fiancee has a pretty "experienced" look shall we say.

He’s redpilled and he married someone out of his league? He’s a betabux and he is very likely to get divorce raped in the next 5 years

This.

Just like with Dez and Boogie it’s simply not going to last.

Though that said modernity sucks for relationships in general due to all the “empowered womyn” out there and their shitty self destructive mindsets they mistake as “liberation” teehee.

Anyone catch that show where Will Smith and Jada talked about his cuckolding openly and he’s sitting there trying to hold his rage in and act normal and fake laughing?

Yeah modernity is often even brutal for ol Chad at times.
that cuckolding story is some brutal shit. wtf.

maybe this guy will be spared that type of fate.

still though.....many such cases......

Oh wow he got a basic bitch to betabux
I AM SO JEALOUS OF HIM!!!
Betabexxing is cope. Statusmaxxing is the same as betabuxx. She does not care about you either case.
He’s redpilled and he married someone out of his league? He’s a betabux and he is very likely to get divorce raped in the next 5 years

Oh wow he got a basic bitch to betabux
I AM SO JEALOUS OF HIM!!!
yeah, i'm pretty sure i couldn't do that even if i wanted to

Yes, money can get you girls way above your looksmatch in asia, EE, north africa, and all those 3rd world countries, but the problem is that money is hard to make.
doubt he has that much money tbh

but if you become a decent youtuber/streamer it seems that you will get a gf

his sub count on youtube is 118k btw